VZW Fios Users Set-up Info - Internet Only Subscribers

If i remove coax i lose tv guide, called id and something else i forget. I know i tryed running ethernet from wall to r1 then fios to r1 and some internet stuff didn't work but not sure if i switched everything to connect to fios. So im gona try what you said connect everything to fios except my game consoles. Thanks for help let u know what happens

If i remove coax i lose tv guide, called id and something else i forget. I know i tryed running ethernet from wall to r1 then fios to r1 and some internet stuff didn't work but not sure if i switched everything to connect to fios. So im gona try what you said connect everything to fios except my game consoles. Thanks for help let u know what happens

Dude you're missing the point of the original post. This set up guide is intended to help people who just have Internet and aren't using TV and phone services from vzw.

You're making your life harder. Since you have TV and phone, you really can't switch your vzw service to ethernet. To get the most out of your R1, just have 1 ethernet cable from your R1 to your vzw router. Have the WiFi on your vzw router turned off. Connect everything to your R1. Nothing should be plugged into your vzw router except the coax cable from the wall and the ethernet cable that goes to your R1

Dude you're missing the point of the original post. This set up guide is intended to help people who just have Internet and aren't using TV and phone services from vzw.

You're making your life harder. Since you have TV and phone, you really can't switch your vzw service to ethernet. To get the most out of your R1, just have 1 ethernet cable from your R1 to your vzw router. Have the WiFi on your vzw router turned off. Connect everything to your R1. Nothing should be plugged into your vzw router except the coax cable from the wall and the ethernet cable that goes to your R1

Relax bro im new to this forum n im using mobile version and all i saw was vzw fios users plus i was replying to someone elses comment and i have ethernet with fios bc i have 150/150 speeds so thats what my g1100 is hooked up with but thanks for leeting me no its Internet only Dude

Relax bro im new to this forum n im using mobile version and all i saw was vzw fios users plus i was replying to someone elses comment and i have ethernet with fios bc i have 150/150 speeds so thats what my g1100 is hooked up with but thanks for leeting me no its Internet only Dude

If trying to help you out is leeting I apolgize, but you've misunderstood. I'm not trying to be toughnuts with you, just trying to make sure you get the most out of your R1.  Reading through your posts, it's apparent you need some guidance.

so if i remember correctly the g1100 does not have any wires going to the tv or to the phone. they connect straight from the OTA. to connect the r1 first you need only the ethernet cable coming out of the wall then connect the g1100 to the r1 then the fios tv box if it connect wires then it will still have all the permissions from the g1100

but yeah to keep this thread simple its meant for fios customers with internet only =) i use directv for television service