i don't know if there is a way to already flush the cache in NetDuma but ive been reading a lot about routers that slow down or stop working all together. i'm just suggesting that in the next update to include a "cache flush button " i know that by rebooting ,its sort of the same but there is also another way that's easier and maybe could automatically do the same thing (without rebooting) on a regular basis. i feel that some of the problems have to do with corrupt dns files or something like that  in the router and causes a lot of problems later on. we not only use the NetDuma for gaming but the internet which has all kinds of possible viruses which can slow down our routers. there needs to be some sort of self maintenance ,or monitoring program built in to tell us if something is not right with our routers.

You clear the cache and it fills up again deleting the oldest and adding the newest.

I once thought buffer bloat was caused buy the cache but now I see it is download / upload packets and using the congestion control I can stop buffer bloat :)

Archived