Rainbow six

BENORMOUS

Use amazon as they don't charge you till the game ships, then if you hate the beta cancel, or just cancel no charge, beats paying full price on xbl and risking it :P

got my code 10 minutes after I preordered that way

Can someone explain how to do this? 

http://www.amazon.com/Rainbow-Six-Siege-Digital-Code/dp/B010GM43Q8/ref=sr_1_1_twi_sof_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1443107125&sr=8-1&keywords=rainbow+six

that is the link, do I buy the digital copy and just cancel after I enter the beta key in? Does this really work?

I'm hoping to get in on the beta while I'm off work. I actually haven't played one minute since the blops3 beta came out.

I might be burned at the stake for this, but blops3 was pretty terrible. Seeing Rainbow makes me want to play a fps again

Finally played a few games this morning. I tweeted @XBox and they DM'd me a code.

My first impression is that this is an intense game and would be a blast for a full party. My first impression of this game was certainly better than blops3 beta

I enjoyed what I got to play on the beta and it was certainly better than blops2 beta but I do feel that it will have a shelf life playing what is effectively snd over and over again.

Not sure what other game modes it will ship with but I do hope that the heartbeat sensor type thing is removed before final release and that you will be able to remap your buttons in the game not on the console so that you can have l1 and r1 as ads and fire.

I enjoyed what I got to play on the beta and it was certainly better than blops2 beta but I do feel that it will have a shelf life playing what is effectively snd over and over again.

Not sure what other game modes it will ship with but I do hope that the heartbeat sensor type thing is removed before final release and that you will be able to remap your buttons in the game not on the console so that you can have l1 and r1 as ads and fire.

Don't hope too hard on the heartbeat sensor because it was in the game that last time I played Rainbow Six 15 years ago.

I do hope they have different game modes, but last time I played they only had assault lobbies (single life TDM), sniper lobbies (single life TDM) and co-op terrorist hunt. Even though that's all they had the gameplay was so good I played it for a full year.

The last R6 games I played were Rogue Spear and a little Black Thorn till my pc crapped out

Archived