Rainbow six servers

bagsta69

the development team of that game is from Montreal and since its a beta the only available matchmaking server/dedicated server is usually the home server of that dev team for full control

therefore either turn it off (if its a dedi game) or have the range expanded so that at least the matchmaking server is in the range

Couldnt find a game but it is still pre beta. Cant seem to upload pics from PS 4 or images taken on my phone from screen captures but I can still upload from my pc screen captures. ODD.

post-788-0-14890600-1442879744_thumb.jpg

Seem to be plenty af possible hosts but couldnt find a game.

Couldnt find with with filter off either.

Shouldn't need GF as it'll be on dedi's. It won't be like COD, relying on a lot P2P connections to run lobbies.

All connections I saw were p2p, plus I soooooo wish I could get a cod p2p game on AW. Havn't had one of those for months.

Must have been R1 reading location wrong. It would appear servers are eastern side of USA, apologies.

OK I have just managed to find a few games. Wish you could set the controls up like cod. lol.

Its OK, much better than Blops 3 beta but there is still lag.  I can see me playing this a lot more than blops 2 tbh and I have only played 5 rounds of this pre beta.

Just my opinion no need to burn the heretic!!!. lol

All connections I saw were p2p, plus I soooooo wish I could get a cod p2p game on AW. Havn't had one of those for months.

Must have been R1 reading location wrong. It would appear servers are eastern side of USA, apologies.

Beta is p2p to stress test the servers. Actual game will be mostly dedi's.

Archived