Losing connection

• Netduma Staff

Yep, when the router loses internet everything loses connection.

Now again.. WiFi doesn't work since yesterday.

Could you try switching out the ethernet between the Netduma and your other router? Do you get the drop outs when connected to the other router? :)

Could you try switching out the ethernet between the Netduma and your other router? Do you get the drop outs when connected to the other router? :)

I never had any connection problems with the DiR-868L. I had it 3 Months be4 i got the Netduma.. since i have Netduma i lose connection 1-3 times a week.

• Netduma Staff

I never had any connection problems with the DiR-868L. I had it 3 Months be4 i got the Netduma.. since i have Netduma i lose connection 1-3 times a week.

Ok, but can you switch out the ethernet and also check if you are losing connected when connected to that as well? :)

Hey DerPolacke, I'm very happy to do a 1 on 1 with you, PM me and we can set up a time :)

Hello, we can make a 1on1 with me, time ? How about now ? from 19:16 to 24:00 but then i need to sleep. I found a next problem.. my router uses many times only 10-20% of the internet, i play a video and it uses 10-20% instead of loading the videos normal...

@edit..

He was online, i PM him he goes offline.. so yeah.

• 2 weeks later...

Now i lose connection all 10s for 0.5s or 1s.. i see it in game.. when i shot ingame it shows me DMG that i make... always when there are any problems with the connection it doesn't show dmg from all hit it stops for a second.

I will upload a video.

• Administrators

Now i lose connection all 10s for 0.5s or 1s.. i see it in game.. when i shot ingame it shows me DMG that i make... always when there are any problems with the connection it doesn't show dmg from all hit it stops for a second.

I will upload a video.

Did you have anti-flood applied & console prioritised? I know you had your PC prioritised in our 1 on 1 and anti-flood was at 100 at the time

Could you please try with just plugged in to your modem or other router only, test that for a day.

Then if there is no drops in 24 hours change out the Ethernet cable between your ISP modem/router and the Netduma.

I'd agree with Zennon, you could also run ping plotter as well to see if it goes down

Ah yes good old pingplotter strange i did not harp on about that, not like me ;)

I had my DIR-868L 4 Months.. i had no problems with the cable and its a SpeedLink Cat7 cable... double coated... i don't use cheap cables. The cable that goes from my modem to my Router is a 10m long gold plated cat7 cable.

I will plug in my DIR-868L router if there are no problems that means that my Netduma isn't working

@edit...

So i didn't know there was a 2 page anddddd yeah.. since i have my 868L till now everything is working fine... no DC on BO2, no DC on CSGO.. no lag/dc problems with the game on the video.

@edit
Till now nothing happen, now i go sleep and i will look if something weird happens till Monday... maybe ISP has some problems.. we will see.

@edit 14:25 03.10.2015
Till now no DC or lag problems.

Archived