struggled to find lobbies tonight

i was struggling to find lobbies all night. had my geo filter set right out was moving locations to heavily populated areas not many actual hosts mainly dormant hosts. any ideas or is it due to the amount on for clan wars?

thanks

paddee 

no wasn't getting any triangles or padlocks from what i could see. but i was mainly zoomed in all the time. when had geo filter turned off i  still seemed to have same trouble. i was even turning the ping assist up into the 100s. when we changed host in the party my map seemed to find more hosts europe side. at one point i had the geo filter turned up to maximum. mind you aw has been shit to find lobbies recently. roll on black ops 3!

Im in Uk and having no problems tonight. 1000 km from central uk and PA 15 ms with strict ticked.

But then my skills are pretty low so I am probably in a bigger player pool.

PS4

Playing solo tonight, We do sometimes struggle big time when in a party of 2 or more.

yeah we were in 6 man party sweating out diamond division. having to play gash game modes like uplink, ctf etc. was surprised when struggled to find games on tdm. but to be fair most of the clan were whingeing about connecting to lobby's etc. this game was broken the day it came out and isn't much better money grabbing bastards!

just got a question i've set my bandwidth to 150 down 10 up as thats the package i am on. was getting 140s before the duma. when i speedtest with the sliders at 100% getting 90s. should i look at changing my bandwidth settings to what im actually getting rather than what i am paying for?

Deffo update, and yes set the bandwidth to what you are actually getting. I set mine a bit below what I am actually getting to allow for any fluctuations at peak times.

Update here http://wiki.netduma.com/doku.php?id=manual_update

Also it may help to find games if you all take off your clan tags. Otherwise people will just back out when they see a full clan.

The matchmaking may also be struggling to find a match to put you being in a party of 6.

I hear ya loud n clear. I always play the obj even when getting a good kicking hence my shite stats. lol

But most of all I have fun :)

Core is usually really bad for me but tonight it is actually playable.

Archived