HOME ???

i dont know how this work

Well definitely delete that cause it shows your IP address lol

But yeah, sometimes an IP address can't be located and by default it goes to Kansas for some reason.

That could be just a default location set by the router (not an ip to location lookup) especially if you've just reset it. I don't recall my location being set automatically at any point.

If you manually set a location it should get stored and remembered.

Agreed if your home moves just put your home location back where it belongs and like others have said it should get saved.So the next time you turn on your duma your home location should be back where it belongs or where you put it.

SO you mean that they are in you state or very close to you and yet they are displayed in a different state or very far away form you?

If so no worries they are probably miss located that's why they seems os far away.

By adding them to you allow list you wont have to worry about it ever again in any game you just need to do it once.

1. No if you follow up Fraser suggestion then you should care only to have as low ping to the host as possible. SO don't worry if they are displayed on different parts of the states as long as you keep the in allow section the will ping to the host similarly to you as you live close.

2. Second thing if you used the home button to apply your home location and you have cookies enable then its should work if it doesn't lest see what Fraser will say about that.

Archived