Geo filter on = no connection

One more thing you could try is this.

I have seen you post on mislocated thread and if you are pingin it 8ms is defently in the uk or very near you.

So before someone form netduma will have a look at it you could rate that one 100% and gave it a name so you know exactly with obe that is and then wait atleast 2 min before you search for the game and then see.

Very important is to wait atleast 2 min after applying it to avoid anitcheat feature.

I see a exclamation mark in America, bottom left right above Mexico. No padlocks, as soon as I turn it on I can't connect to EA servers to even find a game for example.

Can you do me a favor the next time that exclamation pops up can ping it and get the server id and distance? And let us know the information.

Hi Buck, I put it in the other thread but here you go - ID: 3dd011dc6ddc3e43    Distance: 8573km

I've done what Luka has said, and it's worked I can connect to Fifa server now which is a start. Now just sitting on the main screen, I see a padlock in this location - ID: 09bde1ac5aa8fc01    Distance: 9461km

Can you reduce your distance to zero and use the snap button to set your distance. Initially press it a couple of times and then try to get a game. If no luck rinse and repeat. But only press it once after the initial two. You should start getting hits as you make it larger. There should be a distance where you begin to get a lot of hits- I call it the sweet spot. Once this happens I would move my home location and decrease my Geofilter to incorporate the most hits without sacrificing my ping to much. This is going to be trial and error. Hope this helps.

Sure its seems like that first step is that it could be a game server that is not white listed thats why its blocked by geo filter so hopefully it will get checked and updated as soon as possible. I the mean time you can stick to that temporary fix.

Now if you are in UK and i believe you are then could you ping that padlock as form the distance its seems like ist appearing in USA again if the ping will be low then it will be miss located one and that would be easy fix 

Fingers crossed.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Hey Belloni, the ID's didn't appear to be anything of note, I'd recommend disabling the Geo as the game has not been tested yet, we can arrange a 1 on 1 if you want to and I can try to get testing it underway faster as I don't have the game myself

Archived