pingtest.net?

infernomachine

Ive noticed that a few other members here have higher ping and jitter than I when running the speed test and they get an A, why do I end up with a B with lower ping and jitter? Anyone know how the grades are determined?

I am not sure how they grade but a little browsing could revel it. What is your ping and jitter?

130121942.png I just did a test and I got an A with low numbers like this. Also the netduma wont fix jitter as it is an ISP issue.

You should have a grade A  connection. I was having the same issue, I was able to pull an A with 5down, 2up, 23ms ping, and 12 jitter. The issue is with the packet loss, just google how to enable packet loss testing on speedtest. It is a simple fix but I don't recall how to do it because I had this issue over a year ago. I wouldn't worry about it though. Do a Netduma Internet Diagnosis test, if you get no packet loss then you're golden. 

Pingtet.net uses java for packet loss testing as i will not touch java because of the securtity risk that it is i can not packet loss test either.

What would I do? leave java well alone.

Why do I say this, my job is to clean up malware and java is a great way of pushing it through.

Archived