Will the VPN hide my traffic from ISP?

Posted · Hidden by Netduma Fraser, September 3, 2015 - No reason given
Hidden by Netduma Fraser, September 3, 2015 - No reason given

Hello, I would like to know if the Netduma VPN software will be able to hide my network traffic (such as torrents) from my ISP.

Thank you.

I am currently on suspension so I can't give you any advice.

Sorry

Welcome to the forum archangel :)

The base software for the VPN is Open VPN. So as long as the VPN provider that you choose encrypts the traffic then yes, your data will be hidden :) Hopefully that helps you.

Will any provider be compatible or just certain ones? Also will my bandwidth be affected, if so will it be drastically or varies by provider?

I am going to attempt to squeeze this in.

https://www.bestvpn.com/blog/15400/5-best-vpn-providers-for-2015/

I use PIA and a few other people on here also. It's quality service that does not cost an arm and a leg. When looking for a VPN it comes down to a few things. Do they keep track of you, logs ect.... Do they cap your speed or where is the company actually located.

• Administrators

Will any provider be compatible or just certain ones? Also will my bandwidth be affected, if so will it be drastically or varies by provider?

Any provider should be compatible if you can obtain the config files from them which you can then use in the advanced section of the VPN feature :) Its slightly capped at the moment but will be fixed in the next update :)

Archived