DNS

BENORMOUS

I do not know what i said to offend? I gave my advice on gaming not resolving webpages for a pc/laptop.

I am not offened with how i was spoken to, at all so all is good :)

Ben, there's another program you can try which is similar to NB.

it may take a while to build the initial database, but well worth a look.

I don't think anyone on the forum would go as far as hating you troll. People may not like you very much because of the way you conduct yourself from time to time, but hate is a bit strong considering we're on the internet, posting on a gaming router website   :)

I was looking up the difference between the two programs and I came across a nice article that breaks down the two. Sadly DNS Nameserver is only for windows. Thats the only draw back I noticed between the two. I am about to test out DNS Nameserver on XP.

http://www.serverwatch.com/server-tutorials/two-tools-for-testing-dns-server-speeds.html

Also just a reminder for anyone who wants to run a DNS check to make sure you are not on WIFI and that you are connected via ethernet.

Right I have a tip for you guys who are suffering with slow downloads on xbox one,ive been having serious issues with the beta it would freeze every game and I had to quit the beta and restart it was driving me insane so I uninstalled it and tried to reinstall,well after to getting to 4% after an hour I was fed up,decided to give Google dns a try in my xbox settings and no luck it was just as slow,what I did next was very different,I put 8.8.4.4 as my primary and 8.8.8.8 as my secondary and my download speed immediately went to around 65/70 mb I hope this helps other with slow downloads on the xbox one

Right I have a tip for you guys who are suffering with slow downloads on xbox one,ive been having serious issues with the beta it would freeze every game and I had to quit the beta and restart it was driving me insane so I uninstalled it and tried to reinstall,well after to getting to 4% after an hour I was fed up,decided to give Google dns a try in my xbox settings and no luck it was just as slow,what I did next was very different,I put 8.8.4.4 as my primary and 8.8.8.8 as my secondary and my download speed immediately went to around 65/70 mb I hope this helps other with slow downloads on the xbox one

Interesting and with no negative effect?

Archived