Please

Trolling_Farm

NO, it's a meaning full post to me. I posted in the Off topic/General

.. "Up" …. "Date"

I was wondering what the status of the new firmware is? I haven't hard any talk in the past week ish, other then user status updates & BO3.

Delete your own post out of your own thread, this one is mine with no broken rules. SOOOOOOOOO can you be a better ADMINISTRATOR for the forums? CROSSY talking to you.

OFF TOPIC/GENERAL

I wasent slamming on anyone, leave me be. The true asses show the colors of themselves "ByMgRs"

• Netduma Staff

NO, it's a meaning full post to me. I posted in the Off topic/General

.. "Up" …. "Date"

I was wondering what the status of the new firmware is? I haven't hard any talk in the past week ish, other then user status updates & BO3.

Delete your own post out of your own thread, this one is mine with no broken rules. SOOOOOOOOO can you be a better ADMINISTRATOR for the forums? CROSSY talking to you.

OFF TOPIC/GENERAL

I wasent slamming on anyone, leave me be. The true asses show the colors of themselves "ByMgRs"

rtyfKqL.png

But in all seriousness, it just looks like a spam post. Not sure how anyone was meant to know what it meant. But if anyone can decipher your post feel free to discuss it....

rtyfKqL.png

But in all seriousness, it just looks like a spam post. Not sure how anyone was meant to know what it meant. But if anyone can decipher your post feel free to discuss it....

NA I will just be a Troll for you.

SPAM? Please I report spam almost every night. It's only 1 thread, spam please. Can you please be a better Mod?

Because Trolling_Farm created new post pertaining to "Firmware Update" I will lock this post.  Please be respectful and mindful of other forum members suggestions and comments.  Happy Gaming.  

Archived