DUMA ARMY offline mode DRAWING

lukasz

So i had just finish this one. Hope this is a lot more user friendly.

Please forgave me womens faces as i tried hard but not really good at it.

Tomorrow will add a scan of it whit  a lot better quality.

1439110592-U331.jpg

Damn your a drawing machine lukasz,you should continue to do more as you seem to have a gift for it.

thank you buddy i am glad you like it

I got an idea for you lukasz,IMO the next time you get some ink you should draw your own design.Then take it in to your artist and have him put it on you.I think that would be so sick,I would love to do that but was not blessed with your drawing ability.And as far as that goes with your drawing ability and your love for ink,I would check into an apprentice ship at a tattoo shop.You have the artistic ability and they can show you how to lay ink.Might be something to think about,what a way to make a living...doing 2 things that you love.

Yebs thats really cool idea back in days i design some ink for my friends hm... Well lest say old friends.

Now those 2 drawings i made now its first drawings in like 8 years they honestly take so long to made and on top of that i strugle to make my way to better living plus some others stuff i had to deal with on a daily basis which i would share with you in privat not public.

I gotcha lukasz,I just think you have a knack for drawing something from nothing.And those are some of the best artist's on the planet.

That was like a finish of the other one.

First was sort of how i see us while online connected with the duma

Second its how i se us offline like different people afe jobs etc. Yet there is something we have in comon love for the games and dumaarmy

Archived