Popular Post ryekye Posted August 29 Popular Post Posted August 29 Was searching #NETDuma on X looking for ideas to get the most out of my R3 and I swear TODDzillaInLA was taking over the search results π Kept seeing MW4 clips, NETDuma tags, and his setup popping up everywhere, so I had to check it out. Pretty cool seeing someone consistently posting gameplay while actually using the NETDuma stuff. Now I'm curious what everyone else is running on their R3 for COD. Always trying to squeeze out every little advantage possible π Redflame, Zippy, Netduma Fraser and 2 others 4 1
Tony Posted August 31 Posted August 31 Hello everyone, I'm also curious to see people's settings for COD!! If you would like to share your settings please π¬ Redflame 1
TODDzillaInLA Posted September 15 Posted September 15 Dang, people are either gatekeeping their settings or donβt know what theyβre doing and are too scared to share. π€¦πΎββοΈπ Alex49H 1
Tony Posted September 15 Posted September 15 @TODDzillaInLAΒ Hey π can you share your setting please π¬ ??? Thank you πΒ Β
TODDzillaInLA Posted September 15 Posted September 15 1 hour ago, Tony said: @TODDzillaInLAΒ Hey π can you share your setting please π¬ ??? Thank you πΒ Β Β Β Tony 1
TODDzillaInLA Posted September 15 Posted September 15 1 hour ago, Tony said: @TODDzillaInLAΒ Hey π can you share your setting please π¬ ??? Thank you πΒ Β Join my discord for more helpΒ https://discord.gg/zillagaming Tony 1
Tony Posted September 15 Posted September 15 Thank you @TODDzillaInLA!! I live in Miami butΒ Do I still have to place my location like you to Los Angeles?
TODDzillaInLA Posted September 16 Posted September 16 11 hours ago, Tony said: Thank you @TODDzillaInLA!! I live in Miami butΒ Do I still have to place my location like you to Los Angeles? Depends on what your trying to achieve. Whats the goal?
Tony Posted September 16 Posted September 16 @TODDzillaInLAΒ Hey π I tried your setting and it so much better ! Thank you for your help Β π But if I put my location in L.A I have 85ms for the ping ! In Miami I have 20ms ( normally I have 10ms but with the steady ping I have more ). My goal is to have a fluid gameplay and not to die in 1 bullet ! My goal is also to have a constant hitreg and also not to suffer the lag !Β Β I can't get the 3ms servers in L.A! Maybe I made a mistake somewhere in the settings? Or maybe itβs normal because I live in Miami !Β Β Sorry for my bad english Iβm French π¬
TODDzillaInLA Posted September 16 Posted September 16 3 hours ago, Tony said: @TODDzillaInLAΒ Hey π I tried your setting and it so much better ! Thank you for your help Β π But if I put my location in L.A I have 85ms for the ping ! In Miami I have 20ms ( normally I have 10ms but with the steady ping I have more ). My goal is to have a fluid gameplay and not to die in 1 bullet ! My goal is also to have a constant hitreg and also not to suffer the lag !Β Β I can't get the 3ms servers in L.A! Maybe I made a mistake somewhere in the settings? Or maybe itβs normal because I live in Miami !Β Β Sorry for my bad english Iβm French π¬ My goal is to have a fluid gameplay and not to die - i need more info. internet provider hardware gaming device. internet environment (how many devices how many people using it when you play.) join my discord or post everything here
Tony Posted September 16 Posted September 16 Thank you for your answer !Β I will post on Discord π
Redflame Posted September 17 Posted September 17 In my region thereβs one physical fibre infrastructure provider - the ISPs use this to provide fibre to the premises to us. Sadly this fibre is asymmetric and uses PPPoE. Due to my asymmetric connection (900 down & 105 up) I seem more prone to bufferbloat. I can get A+ on waveform bufferbloat test, I still get lag in game. On max ping on download values, thereβs a max of 280ms. So I started using LibreQoS Advanced Test. It feels like itβs stricter than waveform. It grades download, upload and bidirectional (when both are maxed out) it reported I had A+ on download and upload, but B grade on bidirectional (33-50ms added). When I got all down to A+ grade and 0ms added latency my connection was much better. Tony and TrayDay 2
TrayDay Posted September 17 Posted September 17 5 hours ago, Redflame said: Β So I started using LibreQoS Advanced Test. It feels like itβs stricter than waveform. It grades download, upload and bidirectional (when both are maxed out) it reported I had A+ on download and upload, but B grade on bidirectional (33-50ms added). When I got all down to A+ grade and 0ms added latency my connection was much better. LibreQOS is definitely better than waveform. As waveform really is actually second best to use when using online public Speedtest services. Waveform if not trying to use libreQOS. You can try on waveform also to getting the βjitterβ down as much Β as Β possible preferably below 3ms for all three IDLE, download, and upload. But Β really say itβs better to use LibreQOS.Β Redflame 1
Tony Posted 7 hours ago Posted 7 hours ago Hey guys π After several tests with different settings, I still can't find a good setting! I always have this feeling of delay in my duels! An impression that my hitreg is inconsistent and dying very quickly... Maybe the problem comes from Activision's side π€·π»ββοΈ
Redflame Posted 4 hours ago Posted 4 hours ago 3 hours ago, Tony said: Hey guys π After several tests with different settings, I still can't find a good setting! I always have this feeling of delay in my duels! An impression that my hitreg is inconsistent and dying very quickly... Maybe the problem comes from Activision's side π€·π»ββοΈ Hi Tony, I hope you're well. The Season 6 update seems to have shipped with somewhat bad hit detection, at least for me and some guys I know.Β This helped me, but it may not help you. 1) What is your network? Do you have fibre to the premises? Cable internet? DSL or fibre to the cabinet/node? Are you symmetric (e.g. 1000/1000) or asymmetric (e.g. 1000/100)? 2) Finding your line speed What is your congestion control (CC) set to? Are you sure the router knows your speed accurately? Just because your line is 1 gig doesn't mean you'll always get 1 gig. Consumer internet is best effort, so at peak times there can be congestion and your speed may drop. At peak time (I do mine at 8:30pm), run three tests on the Speedtest.net website or app. Either set congestion control to 100% or pick "Speedtest bypass" under Advanced in Ping Optimiser. Run test 1, wait 2 minutes (I usually set a stopwatch on my phone π), run test 2, wait 2 minutes, then run test 3. Write down each result in your phone's notepad or on paper. Add up the three download results and divide by 3 to get your average. Do the same for upload. Go to Speed Test, click Advanced, enter your average download and upload in the fields, and click Save. 3) Bufferbloat testing Test for bufferbloat using Waveform or LibreQoS. I prefer the LibreQoS advanced internet test. Go to Ping Optimiser. If you turned on Speedtest bypass, disable it. If you just set the CC sliders to 100, drop them to 95. I strongly recommend doing this when your house is quiet so nothing disrupts the test. You can check the DumaOS home page to see if there's any big download or upload happening. In Smart Boost, remove any boosted traffic and boosted devices, but leave Smart Boost switched on. Run the bufferbloat test. You want an A+ with 0ms added latency. If you get lower than A+, Netduma's advice is to lower the sliders by 10% until you get no added latency. Don't forget to re-add your gaming traffic and devices to Smart Boost once you've finished bufferbloat testing. 4) Gaming device If you're on Xbox Series X or PS5, I strongly recommend the minimal texture setting. Optimised can cause stutter. 5) ISP You could download PingPlotter and ping 8.8.8.8 to see how the path looks. You could also try changing the DNS on your gaming device. This won't change how your provider routes you to the Call of Duty servers or change your ping. For me, though, my ISP was using on-net servers to deliver COD textures (their infrastructure was bad). When I switched to Cloudflare DNS, the game started using a big CDN provider, which helped slightly with the hitching.
Tony Posted 2 hours ago Posted 2 hours ago 1 hour ago, Redflame said: Hi Tony, I hope you're well. The Season 6 update seems to have shipped with somewhat bad hit detection, at least for me and some guys I know.Β This helped me, but it may not help you. 1) What is your network? Do you have fibre to the premises? Cable internet? DSL or fibre to the cabinet/node? Are you symmetric (e.g. 1000/1000) or asymmetric (e.g. 1000/100)? 2) Finding your line speed What is your congestion control (CC) set to? Are you sure the router knows your speed accurately? Just because your line is 1 gig doesn't mean you'll always get 1 gig. Consumer internet is best effort, so at peak times there can be congestion and your speed may drop. At peak time (I do mine at 8:30pm), run three tests on the Speedtest.net website or app. Either set congestion control to 100% or pick "Speedtest bypass" under Advanced in Ping Optimiser. Run test 1, wait 2 minutes (I usually set a stopwatch on my phone π), run test 2, wait 2 minutes, then run test 3. Write down each result in your phone's notepad or on paper. Add up the three download results and divide by 3 to get your average. Do the same for upload. Go to Speed Test, click Advanced, enter your average download and upload in the fields, and click Save. 3) Bufferbloat testing Test for bufferbloat using Waveform or LibreQoS. I prefer the LibreQoS advanced internet test. Go to Ping Optimiser. If you turned on Speedtest bypass, disable it. If you just set the CC sliders to 100, drop them to 95. I strongly recommend doing this when your house is quiet so nothing disrupts the test. You can check the DumaOS home page to see if there's any big download or upload happening. In Smart Boost, remove any boosted traffic and boosted devices, but leave Smart Boost switched on. Run the bufferbloat test. You want an A+ with 0ms added latency. If you get lower than A+, Netduma's advice is to lower the sliders by 10% until you get no added latency. Don't forget to re-add your gaming traffic and devices to Smart Boost once you've finished bufferbloat testing. 4) Gaming device If you're on Xbox Series X or PS5, I strongly recommend the minimal texture setting. Optimised can cause stutter. 5) ISP You could download PingPlotter and ping 8.8.8.8 to see how the path looks. You could also try changing the DNS on your gaming device. This won't change how your provider routes you to the Call of Duty servers or change your ping. For me, though, my ISP was using on-net servers to deliver COD textures (their infrastructure was bad). When I switched to Cloudflare DNS, the game started using a big CDN provider, which helped slightly with the hitching. Hi Redflame π thank you so much for your help and for your time !! I will try your recommandation and Iβll keep you in touch ! Same feeling I think the season 6 bring some problem with the game β¦ Thank you again π ( sorry for my bad english Iβm French )Β
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now