Popular Post ryekye Posted August 29 Popular Post Posted August 29 Was searching #NETDuma on X looking for ideas to get the most out of my R3 and I swear TODDzillaInLA was taking over the search results ๐ Kept seeing MW4 clips, NETDuma tags, and his setup popping up everywhere, so I had to check it out. Pretty cool seeing someone consistently posting gameplay while actually using the NETDuma stuff. Now I'm curious what everyone else is running on their R3 for COD. Always trying to squeeze out every little advantage possible ๐ Netduma Fraser, Zippy, TODDzillaInLA and 2 others 4 1
Tony Posted August 31 Posted August 31 Hello everyone, I'm also curious to see people's settings for COD!! If you would like to share your settings please ๐ฌ Redflame 1
TODDzillaInLA Posted September 15 Posted September 15 Dang, people are either gatekeeping their settings or donโt know what theyโre doing and are too scared to share. ๐คฆ๐พโโ๏ธ๐ Alex49H 1
Tony Posted September 15 Posted September 15 @TODDzillaInLAย Hey ๐ can you share your setting please ๐ฌ ??? Thank you ๐ย ย
TODDzillaInLA Posted September 15 Posted September 15 1 hour ago, Tony said: @TODDzillaInLAย Hey ๐ can you share your setting please ๐ฌ ??? Thank you ๐ย ย ย ย Tony 1
TODDzillaInLA Posted September 15 Posted September 15 1 hour ago, Tony said: @TODDzillaInLAย Hey ๐ can you share your setting please ๐ฌ ??? Thank you ๐ย ย Join my discord for more helpย https://discord.gg/zillagaming Tony 1
Tony Posted September 15 Posted September 15 Thank you @TODDzillaInLA!! I live in Miami butย Do I still have to place my location like you to Los Angeles?
TODDzillaInLA Posted September 16 Posted September 16 11 hours ago, Tony said: Thank you @TODDzillaInLA!! I live in Miami butย Do I still have to place my location like you to Los Angeles? Depends on what your trying to achieve. Whats the goal?
Tony Posted September 16 Posted September 16 @TODDzillaInLAย Hey ๐ I tried your setting and it so much better ! Thank you for your help ย ๐ But if I put my location in L.A I have 85ms for the ping ! In Miami I have 20ms ( normally I have 10ms but with the steady ping I have more ). My goal is to have a fluid gameplay and not to die in 1 bullet ! My goal is also to have a constant hitreg and also not to suffer the lag !ย ย I can't get the 3ms servers in L.A! Maybe I made a mistake somewhere in the settings? Or maybe itโs normal because I live in Miami !ย ย Sorry for my bad english Iโm French ๐ฌ
TODDzillaInLA Posted September 16 Posted September 16 3 hours ago, Tony said: @TODDzillaInLAย Hey ๐ I tried your setting and it so much better ! Thank you for your help ย ๐ But if I put my location in L.A I have 85ms for the ping ! In Miami I have 20ms ( normally I have 10ms but with the steady ping I have more ). My goal is to have a fluid gameplay and not to die in 1 bullet ! My goal is also to have a constant hitreg and also not to suffer the lag !ย ย I can't get the 3ms servers in L.A! Maybe I made a mistake somewhere in the settings? Or maybe itโs normal because I live in Miami !ย ย Sorry for my bad english Iโm French ๐ฌ My goal is to have a fluid gameplay and not to die - i need more info. internet provider hardware gaming device. internet environment (how many devices how many people using it when you play.) join my discord or post everything here
Tony Posted September 16 Posted September 16 Thank you for your answer !ย I will post on Discord ๐
Redflame Posted September 17 Posted September 17 In my region thereโs one physical fibre infrastructure provider - the ISPs use this to provide fibre to the premises to us. Sadly this fibre is asymmetric and uses PPPoE. Due to my asymmetric connection (900 down & 105 up) I seem more prone to bufferbloat. I can get A+ on waveform bufferbloat test, I still get lag in game. On max ping on download values, thereโs a max of 280ms. So I started using LibreQoS Advanced Test. It feels like itโs stricter than waveform. It grades download, upload and bidirectional (when both are maxed out) it reported I had A+ on download and upload, but B grade on bidirectional (33-50ms added). When I got all down to A+ grade and 0ms added latency my connection was much better. Tony and TrayDay 2
TrayDay Posted September 17 Posted September 17 5 hours ago, Redflame said: ย So I started using LibreQoS Advanced Test. It feels like itโs stricter than waveform. It grades download, upload and bidirectional (when both are maxed out) it reported I had A+ on download and upload, but B grade on bidirectional (33-50ms added). When I got all down to A+ grade and 0ms added latency my connection was much better. LibreQOS is definitely better than waveform. As waveform really is actually second best to use when using online public Speedtest services. Waveform if not trying to use libreQOS. You can try on waveform also to getting the โjitterโ down as much ย as ย possible preferably below 3ms for all three IDLE, download, and upload. But ย really say itโs better to use LibreQOS.ย Redflame 1
Tony Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago Hey guys ๐ After several tests with different settings, I still can't find a good setting! I always have this feeling of delay in my duels! An impression that my hitreg is inconsistent and dying very quickly... Maybe the problem comes from Activision's side ๐คท๐ปโโ๏ธ
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now