The amount of DESYNC is crazy!

Anyone else experiencing severe desync? My R3 is set up correctly and rarely have a ping over 25ms but every game the amount and severity of desync is frustrating. XBSX, hardwired, port forwarded and only connecting to my nearest servers. Anyone have any ides on how or even if I can mitigate this issue. TIA.

1 hour ago, Koozee said:

Anyone else experiencing severe desync? My R3 is set up correctly and rarely have a ping over 25ms but every game the amount and severity of desync is frustrating. XBSX, hardwired, port forwarded and only connecting to my nearest servers. Anyone have any ides on how or even if I can mitigate this issue. TIA.

ive had t he icon pop up for that a few times its gotten to the point where i just play on uk servers with 100 ping it plays better than a 6 ping to the server i  connect to is insane 

I don’t think it’s desync I believe it’s cos we’re playing against PC players with high end rigs who get much more frames than us.

i play halo infinite, mcc and cod MW3 and every time i get smashed it always from PC players. When it’s console players the games are much better and more level with PC players ist always one sided 

On 5/10/2024 at 3:29 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

Use Steady Ping, that'll help put you in sync with the server by providing one consistent steady ping

How do you enable steady ping on XR500?

thanks 

• Administrators
32 minutes ago, Tommo1987 said:

How do you enable steady ping on XR500?

thanks 

It's a feature only on DumaOS 4 on the R3 and won't be coming to the XR range