Broken Lobbys, only highest ProSkillers in Public... Reverse Boosting wont work

SachsenPowl

It is not Netduma related but i dont know how to fix this...

I am a player who dont are really good, but it is frustrating that since 3 weeks i stick on lobbbys where i always be last. I did some notes of my lobbys of last night and yesterday at the day, cuz i want a little proof that something is wrong like hell..

Before the Last night i had the feeling that i stick to this Lobbys where i only play against preaiming-preshooting-jumping-bunnyhopping-quick-dropshooting CDL Bots with instant reaction time... i cant dropshooting, or jumping and aim at the same time cuz i dont have a scuf controller. But this is not the problem. I have 3 mates (same and/or different Geolocation) where i usually play with at public servers. But since the 3 weeks noone of my mates wanna play with me anymore. They play for each alone and sometimes they dominate and sometimes they loose. They play together als duo or trio and also, dominate and loose. But ALL 3 say if i am in the party, they have zero chance and they play against "Bots". But not the Easybots... Long Story Short: They dont wanna play with me again if i did not manage to get my "old" lobbys back... So i tryed a week ago to reverse boost. I go to shipment public servers and only slow walk around the map at small circles without shoot. Only die. I did this for about 20 rounds (whole night).

Next day i realized that this was totally useless... But anyways, at this lobbys i even can play sweaty as hell, i always will be last player with WAY negative KD ratio.

So i did some notes on the lobbys:

Night: 20 rounds shipment 6vs6, if i go to the profile of the players i noticed that the most people of my enemys are DIAMOND in ranked (Last Session i only managed to get Silver II btw). Not every Player played ranked but the most of my enemys are fucking diamond !?!?!?!?!?  Of course are they unkillable for me a noobshs silver I player. But not only Diamond where at these Teams, also CRIMSON WTF!?. At those 20 Round there ONLY was 1 (!!!!!) round where not multiple VTOLs, multiple Overwatch Helos or Multiple Gunships are in the air from the Enemys... 

The Day After: Daylight: Same as night. The people who played ranked and got it at the profile - Diamond and above.. I am absolutely a bullet magnet. Something i also noticed more and more and more,. I hardscope a area and see that there is a Blue Dot comming (someone from my Team) - if this person with the blue dot and blue nameplate come to me in range - IT TURNS RED and before i can realize, i am dead. Anyways, they have UltraInstinctReactionTime...

If anyone say this game has SBMM - it is not true. Not for me. I want SBMM so hard since 3 weeks... Before i got sometimes amazing 20 kill-streaks but now even if i play like a camper or prone at the corner, 3 or 4 kill streaks at maximum OVER all the games i play.

I tryed to GeoFilter at my area and got 10ms ping but always are mostly the last player at the scoreboard. Sometimes i hav the feeling that i dont play against humans. Cuz 2 teammates are with me at a certain area and the "enemy-bot" jumps around the corner, shoots in the air and even if the other 2 mates are "before" me at his crosshair, i only gets shooted and at the kill cam i see that the enemy did not shoot at them afterwards or he shoot them a lot later. but not with ultra instinct reaction time like against me....

Plz help me.. I dont know what i should do anymore. Ranked and Warzone Lobbys are fine but Quickplay public and Shipement are unbelievable.... :(

PS: I play from Germany, have  a 250/40 VDSL line with a dedicated modem from Draytek before. And even if i play with a Fritzbox, so without the Netduma and/or without QoS or Geofilter, it is the same. It is like my account got blacklisted on public servers. Sometimes in Ranked i get reported at offensive chat and get hated cuz i am not the best player so i dont know what the hell i did to anyone from activision or other people, why they hate me so much.... I just want to chill at night with my buddys AGAIN and try to get some kills... I also bought something from the Shop (CDL skin) cuz anybody said "then you will be prioritized from activision cuz you are a good money boy"... :(

Another thing to notice. If i watch some Pro Gamers at Ranked or Content creaters that have a REALLY good knowledge and gunskill - i noticed that they have good reaction time but the enemys of them also have a slower rection time that i have. I trained a little bit only quick shoulder peaking but even if i do it with a fast loadout, as fast as possible only to gain some informations i am 3-shot-hitted and dead.

16 minutes ago, SachsenPowl said:

Another thing to notice. If i watch some Pro Gamers at Ranked or Content creaters that have a REALLY good knowledge and gunskill - i noticed that they have good reaction time but the enemys of them also have a slower rection time that i have. I trained a little bit only quick shoulder peaking but even if i do it with a fast loadout, as fast as possible only to gain some informations i am 3-shot-hitted and dead.

Players on pc with 200+ fps seem to have a higher reaction time but not in reality 

Sry forget to say that i play on PS5 at 4K@120Hz also tryed to block Crossplay. Also at the Trial Week i noticed same at my "High End PC" at +200 fps. But i only have the MainGame for Multiplayer at the PS5... So i was only able to test this week at PC.

You should know by now any YouTube affiliated/sponsored by any company is typically going to be on whitelist which means they get bot lobbies or they just pay someone else to get them bot lobbies it been a thing for a while.

There really not much you can do about sbmm and pc is ruining gaming overall no cap especially PC cheaters which your forced to play and disabling cross play will never find you a match do to simple fact it forced upon everyone except pc of course . If your playing cod don't even expect to have any fun playing those games anymore that the sad grim reality. They say they added new engine and that gets cracked within a week lol it took them what 2 years to add it after all the ranting instead of just paying someone who had developed and have developed better anti cheat system than they currently have activision for the most part is greedy to the core and i don't expect Microsoft to change much from the looks of it there stepping down even harder than before ironic that we expected changes but none to be seen.

Just now, Alex49H said:

Yeah don't believe the hype from the YTber's. The game plays the way it does to frustrate and keep you playing.

That definitively a thing they have the data and this ins't just activision it started primarily do to fortnite br were they did a study and found that keeps players engaged etc I mean they add literal bots I've played with some players and the sbmm is night and day I was so bored to death by how garbage the players were 30+kill game no sweat. It like they make a wall to protect people from reality honestly if i was born in this era I probably would never know if I was garbage when you have a wall protecting you from seeing the truth lmao players are supposed to learn over time that why you need to spend time to get better at something you can't be mad if you suck when ur a literal beginner just common sense but we now have weak lgbt and all this feminist empowerment garbage that it also spreads into games and it just getting toxic were offline is the way.

My advice is just get better at the game there is really a difference between the ranks (and the players in those divisions) when I play against iridescents and crimsons its just sweating to win otherwise I have to go just play something else but not Ranked, on my 2nd account i'm Diamond right now and those lobbies are just way more chill to play and win

Damn. But why all the other players (enemy's) have good rounds? There must be some rounds for me that I can drop a VTOL or similar but even if i try hard and preshoot etc, i die before my bullets hit. If i outplay some hostiles and I first start to shoot them in the back they instant turn 180 and kill me with instant headshots. It's unreal.

Also why reverse boosting don't work .. shit Game.

20 hours ago, shiddy said:

Damn. But why all the other players (enemy's) have good rounds? There must be some rounds for me that I can drop a VTOL or similar but even if i try hard and preshoot etc, i die before my bullets hit. If i outplay some hostiles and I first start to shoot them in the back they instant turn 180 and kill me with instant headshots. It's unreal.

Also why reverse boosting don't work .. shit Game.

There two factors the way the engine is designed were a player can slide and they see you first do a little bit of research on that it laughable that a thing and then of course ping to the server whoever has better ping has an advantage and if your skilled at the game and unlucky on the location you live upon they'll put you to play against people that have similar skill but that affects your ping since all of them somehow live in the middle of nowhere and that were the dedicated servers for competitive are....

Why do you think every esport players live next to the dedicated competitive servers? Simple it because they know it has an advantage ping is king and I don't blame them for that but when you can be playing at 20 ping and you want to be competitive and the server is 100+ms you can't necessarily have a fair fight and say your better at the end of the day were still waiting for fiber speeds promised decades ago. They should be making improvements to infrastructure though I can't even trust companies that false advertise 5G and then expect the future to be any better.

What really worries me is the new sbmm systems they're implementing were the game is rigged and it not even fair at that point decreasing damage etc I can 100% attest this is definitely being implemented or probably already is it just it hard to notice I know if a cheater on warzone uses cheats they definitely get those sbmm system rules that have been heard of so if they're being used on them who knows what they're being used for as well.