Nat type 3

peacamaker

Recently use to have nat type 2 but now the netduma has it on my PlayStation 4 as nat type 3 I haven't messed with my setup since I had modem - router - Duma is there a quick fix to it? If there is a link in post just link it I'll look it up thanks. Oh and fraser did go into my router settings and change things around earlier that help me get lobbies in aw so I dont if the changes have any affect. Thanks again.

Recently use to have nat type 2 but now the netduma has it on my PlayStation 4 as nat type 3 I haven't messed with my setup since I had modem - router - Duma is there a quick fix to it? If there is a link in post just link it I'll look it up thanks. Oh and fraser did go into my router settings and change things around earlier that help me get lobbies in aw so I dont if the changes have any affect. Thanks again.

Check you are still using your Duma's IP in your main router's DMZ.

Also could you disable you geofilter while you check you nat.

Disable your geo-filter when booting up: The geo-filter can give the NAT test a false result. If you have an open NAT with the geo-filter disabled then you will also have an open NAT with it enabled even though the console says otherwise.

Archived