cant find games and keep getting booted from lobbies!

oatesy50

Hi, is any one else having an issue where its impossible to find games day or night and when i do get into a lobby and it kicks me 

out straight away? When i check the geo-filter map it constantly trys to put me into american lobbies ( im in the UK ) 

i also think SBMM is somewhat to blame as well.

My geo-filter is set to over 1000.KM and my PA is set to 0.MS i also put the PA to 30.MS but this makes no difference. 

Thank you

I have the same issue, PA set to 0 and radious snapped 4 times (covering most of EU) and struggle to find games, I have to wait ages every time but when I make my friend party leader we find games instantly.

Been happening for about a week and a half now.

Same here in Pennsylvania. 

Had to put ping assist to 40 and cover the whole of USA to get only 3 available games. 

Also been happening for almost 2 weeks.

Every game is horrible. I'm behind 6 of 8 players. And half of the players are pinging with 2 bars or less.

I've been playing all this week without my duma as I'm not at home and when I search groundwar I will find 9 possible games but I promise you now about 3 games have been 4bars,the SBMM in this game has totally broke the matchmaking,im constantly playing in full lobbies of prestige master Americans all talking in lobby,I have a 2.15 kd and it's matching me with them and theres nothing I can do about it,when I'm at home with my duma depending on the time of day I will search groundwar with PA set to 0 and geo in UK/Europe and will find 2 maybe 3 if im lucky games to which i will be lobby booted because it's trying to put me in the states,I do find it hard to believe that there's no games within Europe with players of decent skill who I can play against,sledgehammer seriously f***** up what could have been imo a very good game,it's not the dumas problem ur having its the game full stop

Same here Fraser, I have always have bleeding edge ticked, tried flushing the cloud button many times.

I have to wait ages to find a game and when I do it's p2p lol seems my connection hates dedis as well xD.

But seriously It has been happening for around 2 weeks now, strange why it has started to happening.

I have rebooted the router many times with no improvement.

i couldn't agree with you more tbh mate, the SBMM in AW has completely ruined the matchmaking, the thing that annoys me the most is that sledgehammer fail to acknowledge this and wont remove it, and yea thats one of the reasons i think its so hard for me to find games because i have a 2.20 KD and the SBMM stops me joining lobbies that i would otherwise have a almost perfect connection.

The only other thing i can do too find games is to turn strict mode off, but then i constantly get american lobbies and the connection is terrible almost to the point of being unplayable. 

I've been playing all this week without my duma as I'm not at home and when I search groundwar I will find 9 possible games but I promise you now about 3 games have been 4bars,the SBMM in this game has totally broke the matchmaking,im constantly playing in full lobbies of prestige master Americans all talking in lobby,I have a 2.15 kd and it's matching me with them and theres nothing I can do about it,when I'm at home with my duma depending on the time of day I will search groundwar with PA set to 0 and geo in UK/Europe and will find 2 maybe 3 if im lucky games to which i will be lobby booted because it's trying to put me in the states,I do find it hard to believe that there's no games within Europe with players of decent skill who I can play against,sledgehammer seriously f***** up what could have been imo a very good game,it's not the dumas problem ur having its the game full stop

Archived