XR1000 Can't connect to software

Couldn't login to router, tried to rebooting from phone app and now I can't connect either from the routerlogin.net or phone app won't connect. 

Page asks for my login 3 times and then just has white screen. no spinning. no can't connect. nothing.

Tired of having to resort to factory reset and losing all my settings, what gives?

1 hour ago, JediK said:

Couldn't login to router, tried to rebooting from phone app and now I can't connect either from the routerlogin.net or phone app won't connect. 

Page asks for my login 3 times and then just has white screen. no spinning. no can't connect. nothing.

Tired of having to resort to factory reset and losing all my settings, what gives?

What firmware u on? I'd suggest not using the netgear app if you are it basically messes up with the router from my experience just manually do it just from dumaos software and do hard reset when doing so this is do to netduma and netgear relationship clearly being so great that issues like this happen they probably wont admit it but it known.

Whenever you factory reset through app or even using the reset button on the router if you changed WiFi password to something other than default password it goes back to default password until you type a custom password into the router again 

6 hours ago, JediK said:

I'm on 1.0.0.64 

Found out why I couldn't connect on my phone after. The reboot factory reset the router and my wifi name was gone. 

What the hell? 

So you've now factory reset the XR1000 and have logged in again, but the Wi-Fi network is no longer broadcasting? Or the name of the Wi-Fi network has changed? If so, that's expected following a reset.

I factory reset and set up everything again, it is now working. 

The problem was i couldn't log in so I tried to reboot through the mobile app which was working. This usually does not reset setting back to factory, not sure why it did this time.

I've had a similar issue when trying to reboot with the power button (not the reset button) where the router will reset to factory settings which is why I try to use the mobile app or router login. 

1 hour ago, JediK said:

I factory reset and set up everything again, it is now working. 

The problem was i couldn't log in so I tried to reboot through the mobile app which was working. This usually does not reset setting back to factory, not sure why it did this time.

I've had a similar issue when trying to reboot with the power button (not the reset button) where the router will reset to factory settings which is why I try to use the mobile app or router login. 

That's very odd, which mobile app did you use to reboot specifically? The Nighthawk App or the DumaOS App?