speed test

dominican_3niz

I please follow up the link provided by I am Mod box nad let us know how it goes. Dont forget to reset both router and the modem. After you are statings.

hi guys i am paying for 150 down and 20 up when i connect my duma. only get 85 down and 18 up is there any settings for my connection so i can get on duma what i get on the xfinity moderm

Change your Algorithm to Reactive.

• Netduma Staff

i haved donde all those things and still up to 80 down and 24 up. when i run speed test on m ps4 it worth my ps4 givin me 21 down and 2.1 up

Don't worry about the speed test on the PS4 - they are not too accurate. Are you doing the test on a wired connection and is it with a reputable speed test website such as http://speedtest.net? Also, can you confirm that in Settings >> WAN, Settings >> LAN and Settings >> Miscellaneous that IPv6 is disabled. Also that you are using the reactive algorithm in congestion control.

If that is still giving you slow speeds, can you restart the Netduma by going to Settings >> Miscellaneous and clicking 'Reboot Router'.

• Netduma Staff

yes averything is correct

Ok, and are you still getting slow speeds? Even after restart. Can you also confirm that you are doing this on a wired connection. Also, what is the make of the modem you are using in-front of the Netduma? :)

• Netduma Staff

yes still slow and duma is righ next to my moderm.. xfinity comcast

Is the Xfinity in modem mode? Could you just plug your computer directly to that without changing any settings and see what the speeds are.

• Netduma Staff

i did it as it factory but still i have the red duma cable conneted to the moderm and duma and them a yellow one to the pc like all conection is good but speed test is bad

Could you try taking it out of bridge mode and see if you get the speeds you pay for when you do that? :)

Archived