I gig connection

19 minutes ago, Newfie said:

That depends on your network, the amount of clients and what’s being served via the net or internal sources. 

I use it for videos games and movies and about 5 people using the internet.

• 3 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

It's because it's reporting half the value you have set, as long as you're getting expected speeds through speedtest.net for example then no need to worry, the router won't be limiting you.

Is this like a bug or something?

16 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Yes and no, it's due to the speedtest servers we use, they don't report the full speeds for everyone, it depends on what server it tries to connect you to

Will it get fix?

6 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

We will try to improve it as much as we can but it will be limited by the locations of the available servers

Okay. Another question we are for 4 gamers and 1 person is music lover, but we don't game at the same time on a 1 gig connection. Should I turn off CC? 

• Administrators
14 minutes ago, SM961 said:

Okay. Another question we are for 4 gamers and 1 person is music lover, but we don't game at the same time on a 1 gig connection. Should I turn off CC? 

You don't have to disable it but you could set it to Auto Enable so it only applies when gaming and the rest of the time you'll get full bandwidth

Just now, Netduma Fraser said:

You don't have to disable it but you could set it to Auto Enable so it only applies when gaming and the rest of the time you'll get full bandwidth

Will I see any benefits at 1Gig with CC set to on? will it be any king of BB or saturation?

21 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

You won't see any saturation with QoS on regardless of the speeds. Although it's harder to saturate your speeds a single download could saturate it which is why it's still a good idea to use it.

Okay, thanks.