XR700 1.0.1.50 fw TP rules not working

Just tested my XR700 with the latest 1.0.1.50 firmware and it seems that Traffic Priorization is not working neither if I put my own rule in or only enable DumaOs games it doesnt work, while before I had the old fw 1.0.1.34 and the TP rules where working.

On 1/20/2023 at 5:40 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

What about if you use the Games Console rule for example?

That doesnt work either, tried it for several times did a factory reset, set up everything again, give the router time after reboot to initialise everything good.

Tried Duma classified games first didnt work then I set up a TP rule Advanced with ports didnt work and Games console didnt work either.

I also tried when I add PlayStation with my own rule to enable Duma games classified but that doesnt work either, because I remember there was a bug that I had to switch Duma games on/off for the rule to start.

But nothing is working now for the TP rules strange for the latest firmware to have such a bug.

On 1/21/2023 at 8:29 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

Interesting, resync the cloud from the Device Manager, Geo-Filter and Ping Heatmap then see if it works after that please

I dont have Ping heatmap, no resync cloud at Device manager and only Flush Cloud at Geo-filter.

I did flush the cloud it said the R-app operation took longer then expected error and Traffic Priorization still not working.

3 hours ago, Mobel said:

I dont have Ping heatmap, no resync cloud at Device manager and only Flush Cloud at Geo-filter.

I did flush the cloud it said the R-app operation took longer then expected error and Traffic Priorization still not working.

Could you please check that the IP address of the device you're adding to Traffic Prio (Check in Device Manager) is the same as the IP address of the console in it's network settings?

7 hours ago, Netduma Liam said:

Could you please check that the IP address of the device you're adding to Traffic Prio (Check in Device Manager) is the same as the IP address of the console in it's network settings?

Yes its the same, and that device is added in Lan with a static ip as always.

1 hour ago, Netduma Fraser said:

If you go to the Network Monitor, does the device you've added show that there is traffic?

I will check later on when im home, but as a remember it does show traffic 

6 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Does it show gaming traffic as well?

No, also after that the traffic prio light is lighting up it doesnt show gaming traffic and I noticed that the traffic prio light stays on also when not gaming.

Something is definitely off with fw 1.0.1.50 on the XR700 didnt have this problems with fw 1.0.1.34 DumaOs 3.0

5 hours ago, Netduma Liam said:

How did you do the factory reset out of interest? Did you use the button on the back of the XR or did you do it through the interface?

Did it through the interface.

Okay will keep that in mind, but for now I think going to put the R2 back and help with tester cloud until the Beta firmware is out for the XR700.

Yeah, I have installed 1.0.1.50 twice factory resetting before and after,.and I have Wifi issues, along with horrible bufferbloat 

I have QoS enabled, and it does not limit connection speed. However if I reset speed to each device.and it applies the bufferbloat issue will start working again, but randomly stops working and will notice when playing games there will be enormous lag, and I just had ISP replace all wiring to house so that is not the issue. I've also ran into apps not loading and that.is.also.accompied by wifi lag (assuming bufferbloat kicking in) going to try loading dumaos3.0 beta again. As there is some.issue with .50, really wish they would give a solid working firmware.... 

7 hours ago, Asjb123 said:

Yeah, I have installed 1.0.1.50 twice factory resetting before and after,.and I have Wifi issues, along with horrible bufferbloat 

I have QoS enabled, and it does not limit connection speed. However if I reset speed to each device.and it applies the bufferbloat issue will start working again, but randomly stops working and will notice when playing games there will be enormous lag, and I just had ISP replace all wiring to house so that is not the issue. I've also ran into apps not loading and that.is.also.accompied by wifi lag (assuming bufferbloat kicking in) going to try loading dumaos3.0 beta again. As there is some.issue with .50, really wish they would give a solid working firmware.... 

OK if you do upgrade to this firmware again let us know by creating a new topic and we can help troubleshoot it with you. We are also testing new firmware at the moment for the XR700 so it shouldn't be too long before we can release one with plenty of DumaOS fixes and features!