US Order

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm getting between 40-50 pings

I have downloaded the latest firmware

the game is smoother - it used to be choppy. I played last night and it still seems i'm a second behind, but i have a samsung 55 inch, i think that may be the culprit.

Guest Netduma Fraser

I'm getting between 40-50 pings

I have downloaded the latest firmware

the game is smoother - it used to be choppy. I played last night and it still seems i'm a second behind, but i have a samsung 55 inch, i think that may be the culprit.

Research your TV and find out what the input lag is. :)

I actually got mine yesterday, but i don't see a big difference.

The GF is the main feature i bought the router for.  After getting it and looking over everything, the congestion control feature became my best friend.  My wife is constantly streaming things and playing games on the ipad.. so this is what helps me the most while gaming.  Before i was lagging out and not knowing why. A lot of curse words were said at the tv during that time lol. 

USPS is a joke.  My shipment has been sitting there since it was last scanned on Fri morning.

"Processed through sort facility ISC Chicago"...

No updates!

USPS is a joke.  My shipment has been sitting there since it was last scanned on Fri morning.

"Processed through sort facility ISC Chicago"...

No updates!

While I don't disagree with your first statement. Monday was a holiday for all government and postal types, so I assume not much of anything was done behind the scenes since probably Saturday night's package movements in and to warehouse facilities for daily delivery.

i ordered my router yesterday my order number is 1520. just curious how long it takes to get delivered. i live in the usa. thanks

I ordered mine around Christmas time and it took about 2 weeks. You may get it a few days faster, but don't expect it sooner than about a week and a half. International shipping is just slow since it has to go through Customs, etc.

Thanks for the reply. I have a Comcast router Motorola. Is there anything else I need to know. I just want to be set by the time it comes. I use a monitor to game, am plug to my internet with a lan cable. My download speed is 105 and upload is 15. Is there anything else I need to get ready?

I had Comcast with the Motorola as well when I purchased mine, though I think your dn speed is a little faster than mine. ;)   I plugged in my Duma, figured out my settings in line with the handy card sent by the Net Duma Gods, and started playing.  My first game was on Blops 2 and I went 34-0.  I laughed and giggled my ass off for the next 3 or 4 games I was so giddy between the game play and the angry e-mails.

Word of warning, you will get hate mail....LOL 

Guest Netduma Fraser

Thanks for the reply. I have a Comcast router Motorola. Is there anything else I need to know. I just want to be set by the time it comes. I use a monitor to game, am plug to my internet with a lan cable. My download speed is 105 and upload is 15. Is there anything else I need to get ready?

Hey Sean, it terms of getting ready, reading these two wiki links will provide you with the information you need to get your speed set correctly with the R1 and on how to open your NAT. I also recommend upgrading from here when you get it http://wiki.netduma.com/doku.php?id=manual_update

http://wiki.netduma.com/doku.php?id=how_do_i_open_my_nat

http://wiki.netduma.com/doku.php?id=why_is_my_speed_lower

Otherwise when you get it you can search the forums for a particular issue that you might be having or post a new thread and customers+staff will respond with advice :)

• Netduma Staff

thanks for the reply once again. i have a macbook air. i just want to know if netduma updates are compatible with mac os ? or should i get a windows computer? please reply

You don't run the update on your computer. You download the file then you upload it to your router :) You don't need to open it on your computer. So you will be fine on your mac!

lol. thanks. i just wana make sure the application will run perfectly on my mac and control all the cool feature the netduma has on my macbook air. am so glad i ordered it. cant wait to get it. am on my way to get an ethenet port adaptor for my macbook air. i must say you guys have a excenllent customer service you guys will go very far positively if you keep it up.

Guest Netduma Fraser

lol. thanks. i just wana make sure the application will run perfectly on my mac and control all the cool feature the netduma has on my macbook air. am so glad i ordered it. cant wait to get it. am on my way to get an ethenet port adaptor for my macbook air. i must say you guys have a excenllent customer service you guys will go very far positively if you keep it up.

Crossy is absolutely correct, I too have a macbook air and the control panel works fine on it :) Thank you for the kind words as well :)

thanks for the reply once again. i have a macbook air. i just want to know if netduma updates are compatible with mac os ? or should i get a windows computer? please reply

LOL, I had the same concerns!!  I had a Macbook Pro when my router showed up and everything went together like a dream.  Out of the box this was the very essence of a turn key solution for my CoD connection issues. :-)

Thank you guys for the replies. You guys are awesome. Now the waiting is killing me. I ordered it Feb16. It's still on its way to the states. Have heard so much great things about this product. I can't wait to dominate cod, make people rage and get hate emails lol. Thank you guys for giving me the confidence to a great product. God bless

Guest Netduma Fraser

Thank you guys for the replies. You guys are awesome. Now the waiting is killing me. I ordered it Feb16. It's still on its way to the states. Have heard so much great things about this product. I can't wait to dominate cod, make people rage and get hate emails lol. Thank you guys for giving me the confidence to a great product. God bless

You're very welcome, everyone is so friendly here. Its easy for new customers to come in and just chat with anyone, its fantastic! Of course there is always staff on hand to help out, unless we're asleep that is :P I hope it gets to you soon! Haha! Thank you very much for purchasing it really does mean the world to us and we hope you enjoy it :)

Where you at?  A lot of the guys around here are really cool and if you are close, I bet someone would send you an invite.  I live in/near Seattle, if you are close (miles of internet connection wise), I'll invite you for a few games.

I can assure you though, for the older CoD's which I prefer, it's worth the wait.  I see good things from those testing on AW, it's just not for me.

Good luck.

Archived