US Order

Please netduma associate. My order number is 1520. When I tracked it, it says "origin post is preparing shipment". Is the package on the way? In the state? With usps?. Royal Mail said its in the usa. Am confused. Please can someone from netduma give me specifics? Thanks once again for you awesome customer service. Am anxiously waiting for a detailed reply.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Netduma Luke

Please netduma associate. My order number is 1520. When I tracked it, it says "origin post is preparing shipment". Is the package on the way? In the state? With usps?. Royal Mail said its in the usa. Am confused. Please can someone from netduma give me specifics? Thanks once again for you awesome customer service. Am anxiously waiting for a detailed reply.

Hi Sean,

Your router was dispatched from the UK on the 17th. This means it has made its way over the Atlantic and has probably just arrived at US customs. This is the slowest part of the trip as it takes them a few days. Once it's through, the USPS site will update and it will no longer say 'origin post is preparing shipment'

US orders typically take about 7-8 working days to arrive at your door so I would estimate that your router will arrive on Thursday / Friday of this coming week.

Let us know if you would like any other info.

Guest Netduma Luke

Your item arrived at our USPS facility in BETHPAGE, NY 11714 on February 21, 2015 at 12:47 pm. The item is currently in transit to the destination. Omg. Am like a big kid right now

Great news!

Guest Netduma Luke

Does that mean it has pass through costum?

Yes, it's through customs and it should be with you pretty soon now, probably by Tuesday, assuming USPS are not too slow.

@bobbieme, how was the set up? how was your gaming experience? i should be getting mine by tuesday. it just departed ny today. let me know. thanks

Set-up is a breeze; I love this stuff though.  Stay-at-home dad, so little stuff to tinker with is a nice change of pace for me.

Lots of help on these forums

Where should I set my location? I live on the east coast, maryland to be exact. But there is only two dedicated server that feeds the whole east coast which causes overload almost majority of America's population is on the east cost and I believe I won't have a great connection. So where should I place my location for optimum gaming experience?

Guest Netduma_Iain

Can you start a new thread per problem in future.

It will take some experimentation or asking other customers in your area. Personally id have my filter cover Chicago and New York

Guest Netduma_Iain

Hi Sean, Great news! We typically only do that is there is a serious issue that would be resolved much quicker by chat rather than using a thread. Hopefully it works out the box for you but if you have any issues let us know via a thread and we can elevate to 1 on 1 if you need. 

Just by way of general knowledge transfer to those that don't have to work in a cubicle with a view of several ships sitting in Puget Sound -  :rolleyes:

So there has been a big strike at the import/export docks that JUST got settled here on the West Coast.  There were (4) ships just hanging out, stacked with cargo, that just now are hitting ports and being offloaded locally.

While there is a good chance a shipment from the Duma Gods in the UK wouldn't travel by ship all the way to the West Coast, I thought I would share this little bit of info in case you are anxiously watching the mailbox and haven't seen any updates.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Netduma Luke

8 day and still no updated on usps website :(

Sorry to hear this. I don't suppose you're waiting for it in Chicago are you? They seem to have a backlog over there at the moment. Hopefully it will be with you soon.

Sorry to hear this. I don't suppose you're waiting for it in Chicago are you? They seem to have a backlog over there at the moment. Hopefully it will be with you soon.

RN176685405GB

it took 1 day from uk to Chicago.i bet it will probably be here next week

Archived