US Order

Heck yeah buddy! Santa must of thought you were good this year lol

I guess so lol.... I don't know if same can be said for mail man though. As it's been raining last three days here, and today it's been raining pretty hard, water built up everywhere outside. Feel bad for them outside today.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well our regular mailman just come around, and only had a single letter. I asked if he had package for me, and answer was no. He said he would check his truck, and come back if he found it. He didn't come back, so i can only hope it's on a secondary truck. That will drop it off in a little while.

Because if not, i will have to wait till friday to find out where my supposedly "out for delivery" package is. I guess usps thinks it's funny to not update your tracking for 3 days. Then suddenly say it's out for delivery to my place today.

Well something decided to show up today, Finally.........

Awesome!  Looking forward to your first report.

I still can't get online (ps4)

I couldn't get on either console yesterday, but 360/XB1 and PS3 are working today.  Hopefully you can get online and give us a report from the world of PS4

I only play on ps4. I was able to test the router on ps4 in the 24th. It was awesome finding local hosts with Geo-filter set around 300 km here in the midwest!

Also just so you guy's know I ain't the grinch. I gave my mailman $20 today, as wednesday when he came around I asked him if he had my package. He said "No", but would check his truck once he got back to it, and would bring my package if he found it, which he didn't. However today, when he was loading up his mail for today. He seen my package, and was close in the area. So he was kind enough to bring me it at 10am this morning.

I had just left right before he got here this morning, so I wasn't able to see him. However, he hadn't done my neighborhood mail delivery until around 3pm today. So I made a point to stop him, when he did, and tell him thanks for looking out for me. So even though I wasn't happy with the "WAY" usps handled my package tracking, and such. It doesn't mean I am mad at my mailman, so I feel it's only right to appreciate, what they do on a daily basis. So if you do happen to have a nice mail carrier, you should look out for them every once in a while, especially around the holiday season :)

YES! So happy it's arrived for you mate. Enjoy.

Thanks Luke, I plan to put it threw some testing over the weekend. Hopefully this PSN will get back online soon. I think I hear Iain asking for a Halo rematch soon as well :D

Hi,

So 7 to 10 days transit from the UK to the US?

Hi there.  That was my time frame from order to delivery to my office in Seattle.  Yes, everything you have heard is true.  It will change your experience in online gaming for FPS.  Good luck. :D

Hi there.  That was my time frame from order to delivery to my office in Seattle.  Yes, everything you have heard is true.  It will change your experience in online gaming for FPS.  Good luck. :D

I'm in Oregon and my R1 took the scenic route. I got a notice it left Portland Saturday night and should hopefully be here today. So, about 15 days.

I'm in Oregon and my R1 took the scenic route. I got a notice it left Portland Saturday night and should hopefully be here today. So, about 15 days.

So you don't have it yet?  Well, good news.  I was playing this weekend (Friday, Friday night and Saturday) on Blops II and there was a GREAT connection just down the road in Oregon (I'm between Seattle and Tacoma).  I must have played 5 games in the same lobby with the player and it was great. 

When you get yours I hope to see you online.  Good luck. :D

JD

• 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone! I've noticed a few of you guys had your router go through ISC Los Angeles.. How long did it take before you got a tracking update from usps? USPS hasn't updated my tracking since 12 January. any help would be appreciated. Thanks Dan

Hello everyone! I've noticed a few of you guys had your router go through ISC Los Angeles.. How long did it take before you got a tracking update from usps? USPS hasn't updated my tracking since 12 January. any help would be appreciated. Thanks Dan

You should be getting it any day now

Guest Netduma Luke

Sometimes USPS can go 'radio silent' and then before you know it, your parcel will appear close to your home location. Keep me in the loop on how you get on.

Archived