US Order

Guest Netduma Luke

I ordered my r1 1-10-15 and still haven't recieved it

Have you checked its status on USPS? If you're not sure what your tracking id is let me know:

https://www.usps.com/shipping/trackandconfirm.htm

In theory it should arrive very soon as it seems to take about 7-8 business days to reach our US customers. Sometimes it can be longer if US customs are being particularly slow.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How long did it sit in customs before the next "hop"?  Mine has been sitting in Chicago since Monday.

Mine sat in San Francisco for several days, then went to Oakland, then back to San Francisco, then finally up to Portland. It will take time, but it will get here. 

Mine to about 10 days to arrive in the states. You must sign for it so I then had to go to the post office to pick up but it is definitely worth the hassle. Hang in there guys, the Duma will be in your hands before long.

Guest Netduma Luke

My router was delivered yesterday.  Just to give you guys that are curious about transit times:

1/13 - Ordered

1/19 - Arrived in Customs (Chicago)

1/24 - Arrived at USPS Facility (Chicago)

1/26 - Delivered

Thanks for sharing. I think that makes it 8 working days from dispatch (14th). We're moving to a new site very soon so we will make sure this is explicitly stated.

BLSUSF, I ordered mine on the same day as you and haven't even gotten any updates from Royal Mail or USPS, the website says Origin Post is Prearing Shiment. It's been like that for eight days. Honestly longer because USPS delivers on Saturdays as well. Consider yourself lucky.

I'm posting here because I've been dying for this router to arrive in the Eastern US since I ordered it on 01/19. After a few recent mornings of being psyched out by my dreams "It's here! ... oh damn it, this is a dream, isn't it... " I've decided posting here might give me an outlet. :P

USPS tracking is very odd. On Sunday January 25th it said "departed our [NY] facility" and I spent a week waiting for it to arrive, and then on Sunday Feb 1st it erased that and replaced the date with the 1st, so now it says it departed the facility on the 1st. I'm hoping it doesn't do that again on Sunday the 8th, part of some infinite loop.

How long does it usually take for US Customs to hold the package? Mine has been there since Feb. 1st

giphy.gif

No but seriously mine has been stuck at "processed through our sort facility in ISC Chicago" since the 31st, still no change in it's status, doesn't say it's in transit, nor that is has departed :(, hopefully you and me both don't have to wait much longer before they release our packages from whatever hell like place they stuck them in.

Guest Netduma Luke

How long does it usually take for US Customs to hold the package? Mine has been there since Feb. 1st

Generally it's usually about 3-5 working days. End to end, it takes on average about 8 working days for the router to arrive at your door with customs being the biggest bottle neck. Hopefully you have it soon

By the way - I assume you are basing this off the USPS site which says 'Origin post is preparing shipment' and on the Royal Mail is states that is has departed the UK?

I'm posting here because I've been dying for this router to arrive in the Eastern US since I ordered it on 01/19. After a few recent mornings of being psyched out by my dreams "It's here! ... oh damn it, this is a dream, isn't it... " I've decided posting here might give me an outlet. :P

USPS tracking is very odd. On Sunday January 25th it said "departed our [NY] facility" and I spent a week waiting for it to arrive, and then on Sunday Feb 1st it erased that and replaced the date with the 1st, so now it says it departed the facility on the 1st. I'm hoping it doesn't do that again on Sunday the 8th, part of some infinite loop.

That is seriously odd. Give USPS a call and ask them wtf they're doing. We can call from our end but as the recipient you have a lot more power than us. Hopefully it will be there soon.

Guest Netduma Luke

No but seriously mine has been stuck at "processed through our sort facility in ISC Chicago" since the 31st, still no change in it's status :(

That means it's through customs but USPS are being slow. They may have just forgotten to keep the tracking going or they have a backlog in Chicago. You might want to try calling them to ask what they're up to.

DrFishy, i ordered mine on the 19th of January as well. My package has been in Chicago since Feb. 1st, we have to realize that they had a blizzard Monday morning

I have called the USPS International Dept. (773-894-9030) today and we can just hope that we will recieve our package the first of next week.

Yeah guessing a week or so of sitting time at ISC Chicago isn't anything out of the ordinary, was just paranoid after googling ISC Chicago and reading peoples nightmare stories hah

But finally there's been a change in status:

Feb 6 - Arrived at USPS Chicago IL

Jan 31st - Processed through Sort Facility ISC Chicago IL

So maybe if I'm lucky I'll get it Tuesday/Wednesday of next week.

Guest Netduma Luke

I actually got mine yesterday, but i don't see a big difference.

Relieved it finally arrived!

1. What pings are you getting? 

2. Are you the latest version of our software? Download here but please make sure you read the instructions carefully: http://forum.netduma.com/topic/742-7-beta/

This how to video may help you get an optimal setup:

Archived