Server map

Old J

I’m in Norway. My ps5 is on a wired connection, but I don’t have a computer, so I can’t run a wired Speedtest at the moment. 

when I run Speedtest from my phone I get 6-7 MS. When I see the detailed results the “highs” can be between 200-500. Don’t know if that is how it’s supposed to be?

It was with the 70/70 anti-bufferbloat and share excess enabled. Can you tell me what ideal values are? What is acceptable ping variation? And does it really have any ingame impact?

DECE8743-0D39-4BFA-A358-EF17E07696E7.png

14303DE2-1F54-49FE-941D-FA872D56A3AF.png

• Administrators

Is Congestion Control set to Always or When High Priority Traffic Detected? We recommend 70% as a starting point but every connection is different, so I would suggest experimenting with them to find the best values shown on that speedtest. Ideally they shouldn't fluctuate much with QoS on, certainly not more than 20ms. If any devices use the internet while gaming then QoS can definitely prevent you having any lag or ping increases.

Ahhh. I dont have the patience. Im on the verge of ordering a R2 :D thats the newest and best right? It says delivery time 1 work day. Does that mean ill get it tomorrow? Im in Norway.

Ok guys, i got my R2, seems very nice! :D as i knew there is a server in Helsinki which i can get a stunning 18 ms to according to the heatmap. The problem is that i have never seen this server in the actual game. I havent tried with the R2 yet, but i dont understand what a difference it should make. I took the ip adress og the server and ran it through PingPlotter and the last and final hop shows only red and 100 % package loss. Whats going on?? Why cant i connect??

I also get 47 % package loss on the first hop. 

• Administrators

Try this:

1. Quit the game completely
  2. Remove device from the Geo-Filter
  3. Resync from the Geo-Filter Map menu
  4. Re-add the device to the Geo-Filter with the manual option
  5. Set up the Geo-Filter how you like
  6. Wait 2 minutes
  7. Boot up game

Then see if it works better.