Server map

Old J

Yeah could be. But I still think it’s strange that I’ve never seen it before. I wish someone could try and connect to it to confirm whether or not it’s working. Im gonna make a separate thread. 

@Netduma Fraserdo you think this somewhat could be related to me showing up as a player in Netherlands in the Geo-Filter?

I don't know why, but the Geo-Filter always think I'm in Netherlands, even though im in Norway. In-game Cod shows my correct location. If i use VPN to Norway the geo-filter shows me correctly in Norway. Why is this happening?

2 hours ago, Old J said:

It does show? When using VPN i get a peer connection in Norway, otherwise not. When not using VPN i get a peer in Netherlands. This is when im not talking to anyone.

Are you using Hybrid VPN, or a VPN client on your PC? It may be mistaking the game server as a peer in that case and you're actually getting connected to a server in ther Netherlands.

Think I found the one in Netherlands. It’s clearly a server. But I don’t understand why it more often than not shows up as allowed even tho my geo filter is not on it. It also sometimes shows itself for a long, long time when booting up the game and when I’m searching. 

E66ED005-6D07-400F-A053-4FC7B891F860.png

• 4 weeks later...

Hello again!

So I've been trying out the CC sliders a bit in regards to speedtest.net/netduma R2 connection benchmark.

The thing is: from my last photos you see that i have "highs" so high as up to 300-600 ms. This goes away if I throttle the connection REALLY hard. But this measurements are done on my iPone. Thats the only place i can get "detailed results" from speedtest.net. It is only in the iOS app. Everytime i run the connection benchmark tool on my R2 i get A's and A+. Whatever my sliders are set too.

My question is: what should i trust? The R2 says my connection is awesome. Yet i it feels like if i dont dumb my connection down to 1.5mbps/0.5mbps my bullets are just NOT connecting at all. Its a crazy thing to watch, it FEELS like the ping spikes hard everytime i shoot. 

1 hour ago, Old J said:

Hello again!

So I've been trying out the CC sliders a bit in regards to speedtest.net/netduma R2 connection benchmark.

The thing is: from my last photos you see that i have "highs" so high as up to 300-600 ms. This goes away if I throttle the connection REALLY hard. But this measurements are done on my iPone. Thats the only place i can get "detailed results" from speedtest.net. It is only in the iOS app. Everytime i run the connection benchmark tool on my R2 i get A's and A+. Whatever my sliders are set too.

My question is: what should i trust? The R2 says my connection is awesome. Yet i it feels like if i dont dumb my connection down to 1.5mbps/0.5mbps my bullets are just NOT connecting at all. Its a crazy thing to watch, it FEELS like the ping spikes hard everytime i shoot. 

What firmware version are you running and what game are you playing where it doesn't feel great? MW2/Warzone? There's a new DPI update that we're steadily releasing, so that may help a lot with the feelings you're getting in game. Just make sure you're updated to the latest firmware version, then go to the three-line menu in Device Manager and click 'Resync cloud'.

Im running 3.2.453. I synced the cloud, but how do I know its working? And what kind of benefits should it give me? :) Im playing warzone 2, but i have the same feeling in valorant (im an immortal player so not just bad). Especially the low ping servers on both games are terrible to play on :ss

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Old J said:

Im running 3.2.453. I synced the cloud, but how do I know its working? And what kind of benefits should it give me? :) Im playing warzone 2, but i have the same feeling in valorant (im an immortal player so not just bad). Especially the low ping servers on both games are terrible to play on :ss

You can check on the Network Monitor when you're playing and you should see a gaming category, if you click the chart for that color another chart will appear and it should tell you the game you're playing. Make sure to reboot the console first if you haven't done so after resyncing the cloud.

No gaming category. It is one that says cloud gaming, but i cant click on it. Also some categories are unknown and uncategorized. 

I have DumaOS classified games active and the lights are not turning on. Im playing MW2 / Warzone 2

• Administrators
4 minutes ago, Old J said:

No gaming category. It is one that says cloud gaming, but i cant click on it. Also some categories are unknown and uncategorized. 

I have DumaOS classified games active and the lights are not turning on. Im playing MW2 / Warzone 2

Could you sign up for Early Access here: https://forum.netduma.com/topic/39415-introducing-early-access/ then once approved upgrade to the firmware there, once that's done after ~5 minutes perform a factory reset. After you've gone through the Setup Wizard resync the cloud again and then try please.

48 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Could you sign up for Early Access here: https://forum.netduma.com/topic/39415-introducing-early-access/ then once approved upgrade to the firmware there, once that's done after ~5 minutes perform a factory reset. After you've gone through the Setup Wizard resync the cloud again and then try please.

Hi @Netduma Fraser I submitted my early access form last week but haven’t received an email back confirming it’s been approved. Do I need to do it again or can they be declined?

• Administrators
51 minutes ago, K0NSPIRACY said:

Hi @Netduma Fraser I submitted my early access form last week but haven’t received an email back confirming it’s been approved. Do I need to do it again or can they be declined?

I'm not sure if you get an email or not but you have already been approved, you can access it here: https://forum.netduma.com/forum/144-netduma-r2-early-access/