packet burst warzone with only R2

Erik

18 hours ago, Erik said:

I have carried out everything that you have recommended to the letter, all the devices in the house are connected to R2.  I am very sorry for this thing, because R2 is a really nice router, even dumaos is much smoother than xr1000, but unfortunately it does not give me the same yield and in game performance as xr1000.

OK we'll be updating our DPI database with many improvements to how CoD is recognised and prioritised so you should still notice this improving over time!

1 hour ago, Netduma Liam said:

OK we'll be updating our DPI database with many improvements to how CoD is recognised and prioritised so you should still notice this improving over time!

OK thank you very much!!  right now I have to keep R2 off, I can't play like that.  is it possible to be notified when you make these improvements?  R2, he will always be ready there to be put back in the front row.

2 hours ago, Erik said:

OK thank you very much!!  right now I have to keep R2 off, I can't play like that.  is it possible to be notified when you make these improvements?  R2, he will always be ready there to be put back in the front row.

I would suggest keeping an eye on our Twitter, that's where we'll announce these kinds of things!

On 3/11/2022 at 15:42, Netduma Liam said:

Suggerirei di tenere d'occhio il nostro Twitter, è lì che annunceremo questo genere di cose!

I confirm that with XR1000 I no longer have any delay in game on call of duty. I finally have more packages to download than uploading using games console. This option on R2 works the other way around and makes me seem lagging behind the enemy.

cattura 1.PNG

cattura 2.PNG

10 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

What firmware version are you on for both routers? You seem to be missing the option for wireless type which may make a difference

i am using the latest available version of xr1000.  I saw that voice is missing compared to R2, but everything works fine.

4 hours ago, Erik said:

i am using the latest available version of xr1000.  I saw that voice is missing compared to R2, but everything works fine.

Perhaps that could be something to do with it. If you do hook up the R2 again, experiment with using different wireless types and see if that makes a difference.

5 hours ago, Netduma Liam said:

Perhaps that could be something to do with it. If you do hook up the R2 again, experiment with using different wireless types and see if that makes a difference.

ok but i play wired, i don't use wifi.