Please help

kinel

I wanted to ask  users here  for  help with somthing we all might get a benefit out of espicaily xr500 users  here

Thers a youtuber called MrBrutalFrosty who  is a member here  i dont think hes still active  but i aint sure

I do not know this person at all   i have  no connection to them  apart from i subscribe to there channeland they have always been veryhelpful

Heres the point

Theyhave briiling hit dectection   briliant gameplay  and they drop a nuke avery day it seems

I know they used to play on ps5   but now on pc i think

They use a xim  i have a xim im useless with it  i love my xim im just crap with it

MrBrutalFrosty  told me in the past  they use a xr500 router    this was chattihg in comment section  

I think he uses congetion control  on enabled far as i remember 

I have just asked him this question on his latest qudstion

I think it might be good if us users  could ask him to do a  new  video off his dumar router settings  i think he did one in the past if my memory is correct

I will be asking them  as well  btw it worked the kindly did a qos setup video i  will post it here

But i think the more people who ask the better  chances he might do it

Plus there a fellow  dumar army member so it might help there channel as well

I cant post a link to there channel

As im writing this on ps5 and you cant paste links 

Thanks btw i havent told MrBrutalFrosty  i was writing this thread  i hope it wofks 

PC hitdetection is miles better then on consoles. Watched a few video's, I get about the same as he gets and am playing on 40ms in game, him sounding Australian so probably very close to the server.

Your average ping from console to router is 1ms. 

If you add in all the other factors like processing time of your system, controller input lag, frame time etc etc then you will see that it's really not that bit of latency between your router and console that is making the difference.

He's cheating because he is using Xim to KBM, but still gets aim assist. Nonetheless if you look at his playstyle, aware where the enemies are, covering his back with claymores etc that is also a big part of getting to big streaks.

Good player, always up against his parties of 2-5kd players. Has a crap connection (4g?) that fucks with your hit rego on him and he's on the good side of lag comp all the time. I'll never forget a sweaty ass match vs them on USS Texas, put 3-4 bullets into him close distance before he even shot at me. Then, I get another 3-4 hitmarkers on him and his health bar didn't even deplete. Magically ends up killing me and it shows his laggy character hover away.. not run.. hover!! lol

He  used to always play on console  i think he switched to pc recently   i aint sure i hadnt watched a video of his for a few moths

But i do know his internet was terrible 

His old internet  ping was around 79 ms as he showed in a older video

Also on dumar forums  he had big problems with his old  slow internet    i read his older post on forum  hes been getting consistant nukes  on console   for years on crap internet  he posts nukes daily 

I like to read older post from users years ago  so it saves me asking  questions somtimes

The point of this thread was to   try and get all users to  go to his comment section  and ask him to do a   dumar settings video   edited  he done a video  thanks

As a few member here think like me as well turning off qos fee'ls better

This guy uses  the xr5oo  and far as i know  he has qos enabled   his setup is brilliant so ide like to get my setup simmalar as possible

Next to getting aim assist with XIM he is also using no recoil scripts etc on his XIM. You can tell from that video where he uses the SCAR. I have used that gun a lot in the beta and it's hard to shoot without recoil control.

I  kinda  was more  chatting about his router than his setup

I didnt really wanna go off topic  or it will get confusing 

Sorry for making it confusing like i normaly do lol

Bert far as im aware  the xim cant use scripts from what i read

I also own xim apex too  i bought it to copy there setup  i also bought his exact monitor as him last year

Then i bought  crunus zen as well  

I know the crunos zen uses scripts as i  have used them i think there brilliant idea

But far as i know apex cant run scripts far as im aware or i would be using them myself

I know i gone off topic again 

For myself none of these gagets helped me at all

In my opinion apart from the dumar os geo filter and traffic priotization have helped me

I still always feel a split second behind an enemy  

The only time i feel on a level playing field was when i  increased my ping  ans  going into higher ping lobbys but  that was about a year ago i havent tried it on mw2 yet

I used a cronus on BO4 for a while (before breaking the usb), one thing for sure is that it did the job with a good script...automatic recoil control, double jump, no automatic side, rapid fire, optimized tactical mode ... I compare it more to optimization like a good headset or even a good screen, rather than pure and hard cheating!

In multiplayer on WG, I used to play with a pretty bad friend, which was a godsend for my K/D...

If the solution was at the level of DumaOS to make nukes at each game, the Router stamped DumaOS would cost millions ...

Im pretty sure   that some youtubers reverse boost is my guess  and is using every advantage they can   i see nothing wrong in this  i have r tried to reverse boosting my self  i still got  my ass kicked

I st wanted to  say by no means  was i trying to suggest mr brutal frosy  reverse  boosts iyt it came across that way i apolagise to you

But my  reason for this thread was to try to find out mrbrutalfrosty  setup

Many members here including me find better games disabling qos same here this is on th xr500 

MrBrutalFrosty  far as im aware  has qos enabled    but i  actually think they have qos disabled  but im guessing 

If they done a settings video they would hopefully show  us 

Cas my hit detection is nothing like theres  using simmilar setup as them

I also think they are usin another modem  / router infront of the router  but im guessing again

Off topic but when i tried to reverse boost  i get smashed to pieces  it dosent work for me but thats becase im always a sec behind if i was i destroy all lol

Ide just thought ide say this sorry if i was sounding rude in any of my previoud posts

As i am not trying tooo   but somtimes  it might be inturpreted difrently how i meant it

Just incase i apolagise

20 hours ago, kinel said:

Bert far as im aware  the xim cant use scripts from what i read

I also own xim apex too  i bought it to copy there setup  i also bought his exact monitor as him last year

Then i bought  crunus zen as well 

I know the crunos zen uses scripts as i  have used them i think there brilliant idea

But far as i know apex cant run scripts far as im aware or i would be using them myself

Definitly possible you just need to research it better LOL.

It's not done via scripts but via configuration.

45 minutes ago, Bert said:

Definitly possible you just need to research it better LOL.

It's not done via scripts but via configuration.

I agree there its defently able to do it by configs  i know that i was saying scripts

I never tried the configs myself they kinda looked crapi might have to try them out for my self

I prefered to use crunos zen with rapid fire  strafe fire scripts

From  what i read on cronus or xim forums   anti recoil scripts mucks up the aim assist far as i read somwhere 

Ive never used anti recoil scripts  so i couldnt tell if its right

I bought the zen for my ps5 but it not work on ps5  so it sits in a corner crying

I think i have to but bootloader to make it work same as my xim apex  

I just wanted to say thank you to mrbrtalfrosy for  making  a dumaros  settings video i will post the video here when i seup my pc

And thank you to users here who seen this thread and asked mrbrutal frosy to do a setup  video

To mrbrutalfrosty please dont think in anyway do  i think your  cheating or doing anything wrong   if you think i was saying that   i am sorry 

My point of this thread was to as you  could you do  a setup video  i wasnt trying to cause you any grief if i did i apolagise 

I thought i was trying to stick up for you  in this thread  but i think it came across the wrong way

Thanks for doing this video  as it answerd the thread topic  

So it looks like enabling qos is better it seems i will be doing this fore sure  now  

I was just about to ask you  what  keyboard do you use    lol and youanswered it already in the  video 

Btw i have  nearly copied youe exact same setup  

I just need to clone you  or copy you   lol

Btw i have been watching your vids for many yrs

1 hour ago, MrBrutalFrosty said:

thanks for the post most of it has been answered in the video and hopefully ive helped in some way was fun finally got my account back so i can be abit more direct in replying to any more questions here 

Welcome back mate!

Yeh thanks you answered everything i was asking for in the video  actually i do gave 1 more?  

On your pc are you running at 60 hz  120 hz  or 240hz

Im guessing you have a gold pc so  i think 240hz   

Cheers for the reply

Glad to be back Alex and yes kinel im rocking 240hz on my setup its a crazy difference going up to it when I played 120hz on vanguard console it felt decent but scratchy 240hz the added smoothness is crazy. Even scrolling on desktop 240hz is so smooth and when I switched to 144hz I was instantly shocked how jolty and jumpy it feels like with anything though when your use to something it doesn't matter but going back to it sheeeeesh. My Pc is high end for sure but not essential to have a good gaming experience personally playing with mates is the most important thing I really did lash out this year though as cod is getting further and further more away from a casual fun experience 

I just relised you would have to upgraded youur aoc27inch monitor as well  it was only a 120hz monitor

I rember cas i copied yoiu and i bought it last yea

I actually gave that monitor away a few weeks ago too my niece

Kinel yeah it was perfect for console had everything it needed and for a solid price now im running a over the top asus PG279QM this thing is literally overkill but i love it only bad thing it has is a really bad white colour looks more grey its fine in games but on desktop its very noticable 

• 1 month later...
On 10/9/2022 at 2:59 PM, MrBrutalFrosty said:

Kinel yeah it was perfect for console had everything it needed and for a solid price now im running a over the top asus PG279QM this thing is literally overkill but i love it only bad thing it has is a really bad white colour looks more grey its fine in games but on desktop its very noticable 

@@MrBrutalFrosty 

I need your help please  or r anybody runnin pc  at240hz

I  seee in your videos that your ingame ping is  24ms   from the scoreboard it showw it 

But what does it show on the   netdumar your ping is 

Im trying to work out how mutch delay it adds to your ping   playing 240hz

• 1 month later...
On 1/4/2023 at 6:01 PM, MrBrutalFrosty said:

My In game pings give or take 10ms lower then what my Duma reads

Thank you

But i think you meant  your  ingame ping is around  10ms higher than the dumaros ping is that correct thank you 

I aint trying to be rude

But im guessing you typed it wrong

As most of us are ingame oing is higher than the  dumaros  ping

Im just bit confused  as you typed it is oower 

Im preety sure that it was a mistake 

Just making sure incase im wrong cheers

Hows the game playing for you since latest patch

@@MrBrutalFrosty  hows the g