Missing JSON response

23 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Thanks for that, I'll pass that on to a developer to take a closer look. By any chance have you added a device to the Geo-Filter and then deleted that device from the Device Manager? Also do you exclusively use the Geo-Filter pinned to the dashboard or do you use it on the main page as well?

I have not deleted anything from the manager....I only have 3 things on my network (PS5..PC...Ring doorbell)...but yes I do always work off of the dashboard for all my pinned items.

12 hours ago, David824 said:

I have not deleted anything from the manager....I only have 3 things on my network (PS5..PC...Ring doorbell)...but yes I do always work off of the dashboard for all my pinned items.

Interesting, OK could you please try leaving the QoS page open, for example, and see if you still get the same issue?

12 hours ago, Netduma Liam said:

Interesting, OK could you please try leaving the QoS page open, for example, and see if you still get the same issue?

when you say leave it open you mean have QOS off? or on? Since I have fiber I never use QOS.

• Administrators

As in just having the QoS page tab open, you don't need to enable it, just an example though, you could do the same with the Geo-Filter page - basically have the a specific page open not the dashboard and then see if the message returns

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/6/2022 at 7:04 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

As in just having the QoS page tab open, you don't need to enable it, just an example though, you could do the same with the Geo-Filter page - basically have the a specific page open not the dashboard and then see if the message returns

Sorry Ive been on vacation for the past couple of weeks Fraser!...I'm still getting the pop up even on another page and not on the dashboard...Ive also noticed while playing I'm getting the pop up saying to log in even though I'm already on the page....when I say login pop up I mean where its showing my admin and password box.

2 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

What page are you seeing the pop up on now? So the interface will be timing you out if it doesn't notice any input for a little while so that is normal 

I've always seen the JSON pop up on the dashboard and I've been just setting it on the geofilter page....If trying looking to see if there was/is a setting that's making the interface time out with like maybe windows updates or something but everything looks the same from when i had the R2 and the xr500 nothing as changed so I'm not sure why its timing me out...haha I've actually had the interface time out and then the JSON pop up right behind it.....it doesn't seem to mess with any game play or anything but it would be nice to figure it our where I'm pop up free ya know

22 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Ah that will be why the error is occurring then because it's essentially logged you out but you're still on the page - the web browser you're using can affect it, try using Chrome and see if it stays logged in

Ok I will check in the setting to see if my web browser is whats logging me out, however I use google chrome.