Missing JSON response

So my XR500 finally went out on my after 5 good years and since I have fiber I upgraded to the Xr1000 about 4 days ago and now I'm getting the "missing JSON response"...I have tried everything I have found under all the suggestions you guys have given as I searched for answers. I have rebooted the router (unplugged the power for 1 min) ....I've cleared out my cache on my web browseronly thing I haven't done is factory rebooted it....any more suggestions?

• Administrators

Did you get the issue straight after logging in for the first time? Generally this response is due to the browser, if it has an Adblocker for example, could you try with a different browser/in incognito mode and see whether it works?

So I don't have any adblockers enabled and I have been under incognito for the last 2 days ...yet I'm still getting this JSON popup like every few hours...Not sure what else to do.

5 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Go to the System Information page and click the :menu icon for the Rapp panel, change the retries to 5, reboot from the interface, wait 2 minutes then access and see if it stops coming back please

I tried it and it still keeps coming back...its strange....Ive had the R2 ..Ive had the XR500...my son has the XR700....ive never got this on any of those routers. Ive always used google as my browser.

ok I'm guessing because I have google fiber those links wont work for me...to get to my duma page I have to use 192.168.1.1....if I try that IP with http...its the page Ive been using...if I try it with httpS it says that page wont load.                                                                                                    

Yes when I put in http://192.168.1.1 it brings me to the page that I’ve been using however I haven’t tried the router.net to see if it will force that. I am not using a VPN but I do have a use a anti virus…and I have not used another PC …only thing in my internet is I have a ring doorbell …my Alienware PC and my PS5. Should I try connecting another device? Would downloading the Duma phone app and trying it on my iPhone count? 

so after trying everything....I'm still getting the popup....now its getting worse.....now I'm getting this like every few minutes....not sure whats going on with this XR100o...but I've had more problems with the interface then any router ever...

image.thumb.png.d6a1ec9e449fe78f66dda3a45fa95896.png

9 hours ago, David824 said:

so after trying everything....I'm still getting the popup....now its getting worse.....now I'm getting this like every few minutes....not sure whats going on with this XR100o...but I've had more problems with the interface then any router ever...

Could you download a copy of the log file from System Information, then send that over to us? Ideally shortly after the issue occurs so we can find it in the logs if it's there.

10 hours ago, Netduma Liam said:

Could you download a copy of the log file from System Information, then send that over to us? Ideally shortly after the issue occurs so we can find it in the logs if it's there.

I would but since it seemed like things were getting worse each day I did a factory reset later that day and so far from last night to me just getting on here this afternoon I havent got any pop ups...not even the missing JSON response so far...I'll keep you guys posted

nevermind the missing JSON response popup came back....I'm thinking I should have bought a different router at this point....nothing seems to be working right with your interface anymore like it use too...I mean non stop popups for almost 4 days is getting ridiculous

• Administrators
50 minutes ago, David824 said:

nevermind the missing JSON response popup came back....I'm thinking I should have bought a different router at this point....nothing seems to be working right with your interface anymore like it use too...I mean non stop popups for almost 4 days is getting ridiculous

Did you try the steps I mentioned here:

On 9/29/2022 at 3:32 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

Two things then, disable the Anti-Virus temporarily and then check, if you're not comfortable with that then do use your phone but access the interface in your mobile browser rather than the app

and you still got it on your phone web browser? Could you grab the log file Liam asked for please? Hopefully that will give us an indication on why it is happening so frequently.

3 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Did you try the steps I mentioned here:

and you still got it on your phone web browser? Could you grab the log file Liam asked for please? Hopefully that will give us an indication on why it is happening so frequently.

I tried taking the anti virus off and that didn't work....I didn't do the phone app because I tried doing the factory reset....as for grabbing the log file...are you saying take it right after getting the pop up?..because sometimes I'm in the middle of playing the game so I cant tell how long the popup as been up for since I'm watching another monitor

9 hours ago, David824 said:

it just did it....here is the system log..

If you click the three-line menu in the top-left of the logs panel, you can download them and send them over to us. That'd give us more info and may contain entries to point us at the issue.

12 hours ago, Netduma Liam said:

If you click the three-line menu in the top-left of the logs panel, you can download them and send them over to us. That'd give us more info and may contain entries to point us at the issue.

ok here you go

log-1664918990666.txt

• Administrators

Thanks for that, I'll pass that on to a developer to take a closer look. By any chance have you added a device to the Geo-Filter and then deleted that device from the Device Manager? Also do you exclusively use the Geo-Filter pinned to the dashboard or do you use it on the main page as well?