I have to restart my router every few games

Xverso

35 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Are you noticing anything blocked on the map (zoomed out) when it stops getting you games?

nothing noticeble, there pop up the server symbols in the marked zone  but dont starts anything. 

• Administrators

Clear the console cache by doing this:

1. Turn off your console completely (not sleep/instant on mode)
  2. Unplug the power cord for at least 5 minutes.
  3. Plug the power cord back.
  4. Turn on your console.

Then see if it allows you to keep playing after a few games.

14 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Clear the console cache by doing this:

1. Turn off your console completely (not sleep/instant on mode)
  2. Unplug the power cord for at least 5 minutes.
  3. Plug the power cord back.
  4. Turn on your console.

Then see if it allows you to keep playing after a few games.

i play on pc

47 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

If you disable the Geo-Filter completely before you boot up the game does the issue still happen after a few games?

when i disable it, the game works normal

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Xverso said:

i play at 3pm -3 am, tried italy spain and uk together, still problems. when i reset the router and search only uk, works for 2-3 rounds.

Have you setup port forwarding or Traffic Controller rules or anything else like that?

9 hours ago, Xverso said:

tried with and without, same effect

With filtering mode disabled, can you please play a couple of games and zoom all the way out on the map. Monitor the server icons that appear, do any pop up that are particularly far away, like in the west coast of the US for example? Do any of these icons have a white circle around them or do they appear as regular servers?

3 hours ago, Netduma Liam said:

With filtering mode disabled, can you please play a couple of games and zoom all the way out on the map. Monitor the server icons that appear, do any pop up that are particularly far away, like in the west coast of the US for example? Do any of these icons have a white circle around them or do they appear as regular servers?

there shows up many Dedicated servers and normal player, all over the world, after a fresh router restart all fine. but i cant restart my router after 2-3 games, its lame

1 minute ago, Xverso said:

there shows up many Dedicated servers and normal player, all over the world, after a fresh router restart all fine. but i cant restart my router after 2-3 games, its lame

Can you show a screenshot of what you see on your Geo-filter page when the issue is occurring? Make sure you're zoomed all the way out.

3 minutes ago, Netduma Liam said:

Can you show a screenshot of what you see on your Geo-filter page when the issue is occurring? Make sure you're zoomed all the way out.

when the error occurs  there is no icon on the map, nothing. 

by the way, when i start Warzone there are 20-30 warzone servers, but when i use ping heatmap, netduma finds only 3-4 servers. 

i dont even now why im using this router, the only good thing always work is when my geo is off, i can everytime see in which country server connect to. maybe it will be better with the next netduma firmware. its really unusable for me right now. 

3 hours ago, Xverso said:

im not shadow banned, i find directly a lobby when i turn the GeoFilter off 

In what game modes? Depending on the time of day and game type, some times I have to disable GeoFilter. For example, I’ve been searching for 5 minutes in Ground War now (1:30am GMT) without finding a game with just Italy and Spain servers so I’m going to have to disable GeoFilter, and just set it to 500 mile radius from UK home location.

It’s just a theory but I believe SBMM also may play a part of this in that it can’t find you a game in your skill level parameters. 

Update: just disabled GeoFilter to Italy and Spain, and found a Ground War game within 1-2 minutes.

3 minutes ago, K0NSPIRACY said:

In what game modes? Depending on the time of day and game type, some times I have to disable GeoFilter. For example, I’ve been searching for 5 minutes in Ground War now (1:30am GMT) without finding a game with just Italy and Spain servers so I’m going to have to disable GeoFilter, and just set it to 500 mile radius from UK home location.

warzone only, 2,3,4 squad, in spain, italy, poland and arabia. its just the software.

15 minutes ago, Xverso said:

warzone only, 2,3,4 squad, in spain, italy, poland and arabia. its just the software.

I don’t believe that to be the case at all. Warzone games to Italy and Spain always take longer to find especially if playing in duos, trios or quads.

17 hours ago, Xverso said:

after exactly 4 games, searching 50 minutes now

That peer connection in the US, is that once that you've whitelisted yourself. If so is there a reason? Remove it if not.

Have you added anything else to the whitelist yourself?

5 hours ago, Netduma Liam said:

That peer connection in the US, is that once that you've whitelisted yourself. If so is there a reason? Remove it if not.

Have you added anything else to the whitelist yourself?

the  whitelisted connection to the US is my Discord Connection, even if discord is setted to Europe.  But i tried both, with and without Discord

42 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

You're in the Nighthawk beta group but you don't appear to be on that firmware, follow the instructions there and see if it's still an issue after that https://forum.netduma.com/forum/145-nighthawk-pro-gaming-beta/

ok, i will try it, maybe it gets better. Thanks