Why will DumaOS not load and gives me a white screen with this message "DumaOS not loaded yet!"

Bcobz

5 hours ago, Bcobz said:

Ive tried on incognito window which i usually only log into the router on. 

Is there something that I can do to fix this?

When did you start noticing this? Was it after any network changes or an upgrade?

Can you perhaps try a different browser?

16 hours ago, Netduma Liam said:

When did you start noticing this? Was it after any network changes or an upgrade?

Can you perhaps try a different browser?

I just noticed it yesterday when i went to download the OS. I havent updated it yet. I will try and just restart the modem and Duma when i get back. Ill try safari when i get back as well and wet you know.

Different browser didn't work. I ultimately just hard restarted and downloaded the firmware. Didn't know what else I could have done. 

7 hours ago, Bcobz said:

Different browser didn't work. I ultimately just hard restarted and downloaded the firmware. Didn't know what else I could have done. 

So have you now upgraded to the latest firmware? If so, could you please factory reset the R2 either through the three-dot menu in the top right of the interface (if possible) or hold the reset pin on the back of the R2 for thirty seconds.

On 7/19/2022 at 3:24 AM, Netduma Liam said:

So have you now upgraded to the latest firmware? If so, could you please factory reset the R2 either through the three-dot menu in the top right of the interface (if possible) or hold the reset pin on the back of the R2 for thirty seconds.

Doing the reset right now. Had to go with the button hold for 30 seconds. A lot of sites wouldn’t load after I updated the firmware. 

I’ll update once it’s done or have any questions 

36 minutes ago, Bcobz said:

Doing the reset right now. Had to go with the button hold for 30 seconds. A lot of sites wouldn’t load after I updated the firmware. 

I’ll update once it’s done or have any questions 

Update: restart and logged in the DumaOS setup. 

worked for like 5minutes then said DNS not connected or something like that. 

i restarted the modem and will power the router after the modem finishes. 

Internet is working again. However some websites are taking extremely long to load. Not sure why its doing that. I did notice that adblocker is enabled not sure if that has changed from prior set ups. 

15 hours ago, Bcobz said:

Internet is working again. However some websites are taking extremely long to load. Not sure why its doing that. I did notice that adblocker is enabled not sure if that has changed from prior set ups. 

Could you please disable Adblocker and then see if website are still struggling to load? That sounds like it may be causing the problem.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/21/2022 at 4:52 AM, Netduma Liam said:

Could you please disable Adblocker and then see if website are still struggling to load? That sounds like it may be causing the problem.

Yeah the ad blocker was definitely causing the issues. 

However the same thing is happening all over again. 

image.jpg

• Administrators

Ah okay so you could put that in the whitelist so it loads correctly with Adblocker enabled. Reboot the router, wait 2 minutes, then go to the System Information page and then in the Rapp panel menu ≡ change the retries to 5, reboot from the interface, wait 2 minutes before accessing and see if it works then please.