xr 500 dropping internet.

• Administrators
8 minutes ago, rjaaayyy said:

Yes it was in, couldn’t press anything on the page when it disconnected though. 

It may have saved automatically, is there a log on the USB if you plug it into a PC to check?

9 hours ago, rjaaayyy said:

Only start debug log capture when boot up was checked. I had to enable LAN/WAN packet capture to use usb. The rest were unchecked. 

Restore all checkboxes, besides the ones for USB capture, to their default. We don't need these other options and they could be causing an issue/confusion.

• Administrators
23 minutes ago, rjaaayyy said:

What do you mean? I currently have Enable LAN/WAN packet capture checked. Aswell as Start debug log capture when boot up checked only. 

From your previous screenshot, WAN port mirror, external IPv6 & 11k were enabled. Previously when I asked if there was a log that saved there should actually be a folder that has been created, do you see a folder that wasn't there previously?

OK, we were referring to the last screenshot you provided of these settings where these were ticked, hence the confusion.

If this feature doesn't seem to be working, I'd suggest trying another storage device to be sure.

However, if that's still not helping, I'm not sure how much more we can do until we have another firmware version available. You could try reaching out to NETGEAR's support about the issue and see if they're able to offer any alternative solution.