Netduma is dead

rob w

I had the netduma for about 18 months and out of nowhere it can't pick up a Internet connection.

I upgraded firmware via ethernet and downloading the file via my phone. Still no luck. 

• Administrators

Did you factory reset once you completed the upgrade? If not do that first and see if it works after going through the wizard.

If not then reboot your modem, wait 2 minutes, then reboot the R2 via the interface, wait 2 minutes then attempt to access and see if it gets internet.

Yes i did factory reset and in the factory reset it could not pick up a connection. But my sky router is working perfectly. 

I have put the netduma away and now gaming with sky router

Im having the same problem since last Friday all of a sudden the internet connection to my netdumar2 is gone but i cant even get it to reconnect ive done resets on my modem and router and still nothing ive unplugged both and nothing works im stuck currently using my other router i cant even get to interface page 

8 hours ago, Darkmessiah said:

Im having the same problem since last Friday all of a sudden the internet connection to my netdumar2 is gone but i cant even get it to reconnect ive done resets on my modem and router and still nothing ive unplugged both and nothing works im stuck currently using my other router i cant even get to interface page 

Welcome to the forum!

Could you please create your own topic and detail any and all information you have on the issue.

Also include what firmware version you're currently running and anything that changed on the network around the time that you noticed the issue.

So I had this issue when I had spectrum using a cable 3.1 modem. I had to power down and remove the power cable from the netduma r2 first. Then powered off my modem at the same time and removed the power cable. I booted my router FIRST, Modem SECOND after the Netduma R2 is fully back online and booted up. Sometimes I also had to boot them at the same time to catch an IP address. Not sure why but is seems to be an issue with certain DOCSIS 3.1 modems.