Has anyone Connected this to a tmobile home internet? if so how was your experience?

ownal0t

Specifically I haven’t used T-Mobile home internet BUT years ago I had a chance to try another cell tower based service for home internet and it was terrible. Zero landline DSL, cable, fiber hardline to home produced massive latency for gaming.

I will follow your post as it is interesting and a valid question. You have to take into account provider backbone and the limits of said technology.  It might look good for limited or narrow range of options in service compared to traditional services. 

Here’s a read for you. Now with such technology and DumaOS balancing PING,  I’m curious if the Netduma team ever took this type of connection into consideration and if it’s something that is growing DumaOS and the future of ISP technologies.

https://turbospeedwifi.com/is-t-mobile-home-internet-good-for-gaming-what-to-know/

8 hours ago, crunkjuice1 said:

Here’s a read for you. Now with such technology and DumaOS balancing PING,  I’m curious if the Netduma team ever took this type of connection into consideration and if it’s something that is growing DumaOS and the future of ISP technologies.

https://turbospeedwifi.com/is-t-mobile-home-internet-good-for-gaming-what-to-know/

It's a difficult problem to solve currently as the latency variation occurs long outside of the local network where DumaOS doesn't have much control. An interesting one to watch as it progresses though!

I use a netgear mr5100 with att and mine has been working beautifully on the new update even though it’s not the same carrier but as in ping I run around 30-50 and 80 the highest but it works good on COD.. and I have nat type 2 on psn but it was nat 3 until I started experimenting with apn’s nxtgenphone gives me nat type 2 if anyone else is running att setup like this but I’m not to sure on T-Mobile