XBOX May update, adds

Sgt-Greco

13 hours ago, Sgt-Greco said:

priority tags for your gaming experiences with Quality of Service (QoS) Tagging    (read section 2 below)

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2022/05/03/may-xbox-update-create-share-view-stories-xbox-app/

what does (in supported games) mean?

I'm not sure, I guess they won't know which games and their servers will actually recognise the tags and do anything with them, so supported games could mean games that they spoken to the developers/publishers and verified that their infrastructure will recognise the priority tags.

It's live  for about a week or so

See the source image

I am on it from day 1. Everything feels the same as before (MW 2019), no difference whatsoever. 

maybe it's about time to quit this endeavor.

Since this is new im sure it will take time to see what they mean by supported games.. And what games are actually supported.. This really is to help with congestion.. For some it might not even be noticeable when using it..

Im curious on how they can actually tag traffic if they are still using there Teredo Tunnel.. Prior to this one cant tag traffic going through a tunnel.. At least that was explained a long time ago on the MS Community forum.. Maybe something has now changed..

Time will tell I guess..

Zippy.