One thing to remind

Chaiyoabc

With all the router tweaking, qos and whatnot. One thing I have just found out and it was very very plain simple. 

I have been adjusting, tweaking, qos heavily. Bought various brand of routers(6 routers!) for the test. 

and it has come to this conclusion based on my test. you take my main point seriously and it is very simple and I hope it reminds someone to realize. 

“if you are using Fibre Optic and your internet bandwidth is high enough (let’s say 500mbps+), just do nothing. Leave as it is default. I had my netduma QOS disable. Just dmz to your console” by doing this, you will get realtime hit detection and probably less instant killed than using QoS

based on my test qos do nothing but affect your gameplay experience. QoS only works when you have limited bandwidth. Let’s put it less than 100mbps with numbers of congested devices. My friends on cable/vdsl still need qos because of its stability 

currently I am using asus TUF ax5400 with no qos setup. Just dmz to netduma for geofilter and consoles connected to netduma. My bandwidth package is 600/50, fibre optic

I am connected to Singapore servers with ping of 30-40 

been doing this and now my kd is rised to 3.68 i dont have issues with weapons with low bullet velocity anymore 

• Administrators

With higher speeds it is harder to get congested - unless you do a download in which case it's still very easy, we generally recommend keeping it enabled as you never know when an auto update might happen and cause you to lag. If that's what is working for you that is great! Every connection is different and so would recommend experimentation for anyone looking to find their settings. 

1 hour ago, Netduma Fraser said:

With higher speeds it is harder to get congested - unless you do a download in which case it's still very easy, we generally recommend keeping it enabled as you never know when an auto update might happen and cause you to lag. If that's what is working for you that is great! Every connection is different and so would recommend experimentation for anyone looking to find their settings. 

Yes you are not wrong at all. My setup is abit different to others 

I have AIS esport package which come to different lines. Main line is for my family members to browse, stream or watch whatever they want. And the other line is just for gaming and I am the only one in the gaming line. 

and speeds are separated so I don’t  get much impact when my family is watching Netflix

so I just play it with qos off and it is fine

1 hour ago, Chaiyoabc said:

Yes you are not wrong at all. My setup is abit different to others 

I have AIS esport package which come to different lines. Main line is for my family members to browse, stream or watch whatever they want. And the other line is just for gaming and I am the only one in the gaming line. 

and speeds are separated so I don’t  get much impact when my family is watching Netflix

so I just play it with qos off and it is fine

Yeah thats very rare to be able to have in the US and UK. One thing thats nice about Singapore looks like the internet is very bad ass. 

10 hours ago, zman1156 said:

Yeah thats very rare to be able to have in the US and UK. One thing thats nice about Singapore looks like the internet is very bad ass. 

Yeaa but I am from Thailand tho. I would have had like 10 ping if I was playing in Singapore

39 minutes ago, Chaiyoabc said:

Yeaa but I am from Thailand tho. I would have had like 10 ping if I was playing in Singapore

Oh okay. But you do have fiber though? Thats good enough

55 minutes ago, zman1156 said:

Oh okay. But you do have fiber though? Thats good enough

Yep fibre. My package is normally 300/300 but There is customizable feature from ISP to select to 600/50 so I just traded my upload for download 

I also have fiber but this doesn't seem to work for me whenever I've tried it in the past. I think playing at full bandwidth (100Mbps) was worse than with qos on. Maybe things have changed, I will have to test it out over the coming days and report back

9 hours ago, johnnytran said:

I also have fiber but this doesn't seem to work for me whenever I've tried it in the past. I think playing at full bandwidth (100Mbps) was worse than with qos on. Maybe things have changed, I will have to test it out over the coming days and report back

guess it all depends not all isps are the same nor is all fiber the same.