High ping in Israel / COD vanguard / Xbox series X

Slinkii

Hey friends..  I purchased the R2 router and thought that its help me reduce my ping a little to 50-70 ms (max) by finding some good servers.. but its the same as before dumaos .80-100 ms. I play mostly call of duty vanguard with my Xbox series X and Xbox latency is about 74 (maybe xbox live server is far away) but when i checking my connection in speed test its says ping is 14...i think that is no good servers around Israel .. any suggestions for a good ping in my location?.. i tried almost everything 🙏

16 minutes ago, Slinkii said:

Hey friends..  I purchased the R2 router and thought that its help me reduce my ping a little to 50-70 ms (max) by finding some good servers.. but its the same as before dumaos .80-100 ms. I play mostly call of duty vanguard with my Xbox series X and Xbox latency is about 74 (maybe xbox live server is far away) but when i checking my connection in speed test its says ping is 14...i think that is no good servers around Israel .. any suggestions for a good ping in my location?.. i tried almost everything 🙏

Welcome to the forum!

If you check Ping Heatmap, you'll be able to see which servers for Vanguard are closest to you. You can then adjust Geo-filter accordingly to make sure you're always getting connected to the closest servers.

Bahrein used to have a serverbank AFAIK.

What you can try is the ping assist method. Set your geolocation in the ocean and set ping assist to something like 90ms and see if you can find a server. If not, gradually increase ping assist.

I tried all that... Ping map / the closest servers are in Europe with 70-100 ping ... And the same with ping assist..its hard to play like that..but i think that is nothing i can do .. maybe moving to Europe 😑 

• Administrators

Unfortunately it just depends on where the servers are in relation to you, as it's peak time for you now, if there are servers closer to you they may be under load so would suggest doing the Ping Assist method a bit later when it's not peak time and see if you can get a lower ping

Unless I am mistaken, there are 2 servers in the Middle East! They appear at game launch but not on ping heatmap...

1763247819_Capturedcran2022-03-16182703.thumb.png.6cdf8798cab9f43893f32b856cd88177.png

image.thumb.png.3bdcba82b94a4796a2f653a63f7503c1.png

1 hour ago, Slinkii said:

tried all that... Ping map / the closest servers are in Europe with 70-100 ping ... And the same with ping assist..its hard to play like that..but i think that is nothing i can do .. maybe moving to Europe 😑 

On 3/16/2022 at 7:29 PM, Fuzy said:

Unless I am mistaken, there are 2 servers in the Middle East! They appear at game launch but not on ping heatmap...

1763247819_Capturedcran2022-03-16182703.thumb.png.6cdf8798cab9f43893f32b856cd88177.png

Its players .. maybe U don't mistaking.. but those servers have a really high ping .. because if they was low ping i could found them.. maybe they fully loaded all the time or not working with Israel probably 😑 

Play with 75-80 ping .. its challenging for sure ..but its all i got for now 

Thanks anyway 

On 3/16/2022 at 5:59 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

Unfortunately it just depends on where the servers are in relation to you, as it's peak time for you now, if there are servers closer to you they may be under load so would suggest doing the Ping Assist method a bit later when it's not peak time and see if you can get a lower ping

I tried it all ... Even express vpn .. thought that there fast servers maybe will give me a little push to Europe but it was worse like any vpn ... Need to build some servers around here 😑 thanks anyway 

9 hours ago, Slinkii said:

I tried it all ... Even express vpn .. thought that there fast servers maybe will give me a little push to Europe but it was worse like any vpn ... Need to build some servers around here 😑 thanks anyway 

From France here is what I get on these 2 servers!

I have already managed to play on it in the past, if you think it is more an "ISP" restriction, a simple VPN should allow you to counter it!

image.thumb.png.94d296d89dc03cc16a0ea98f4d551b99.png

2 hours ago, Fuzy said:

I have already managed to play on it in the past, if you think it is more an "ISP" restriction, a simple VPN should allow you to counter it!

I tried with a vpn and nothing changes .. connect to Europe servers its faster than those ones... I will try again today to geo filter this area hope it will find something.. and hopefully there are players around there to find a game .. thanks ✌️

6 hours ago, Fuzy said:

On 3/16/2022 at 7:29 PM, Fuzy said:

U can see from the picture they are blocked servers.. automatically ...