Can't find matches only for caldera map

imtired97

Hi, i've an issue with the matchmaking in warzone. i've XR500 NETGEAR

I can't find matches only for caldera maps (BR CLASSIC), when i search a match,  it keeps searching and searching until the ping raise up about 300 ms and no match find.

If i search for rebirth, the search is instant and i can play flawlessly.

I did some troubleshhoot:

Reboot router and modem

update firmware

change battle net account

use geofilter and removed it

ping heatmap (never used that)

5 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

A few people have mentioned this but if the Geo-Filter isn't being used and it's still happening then it's likely nothing on the router side - does it occur with your ISP modem?

other games are perfect i can play in all servers with no issues

I'm having the same issue. It's always BR game mode that won't let me join right away but all the other modes on warzone join within 10-20 seconds. I notice when I was in geo filter when the game is looking for a match it finds low ping servers real fast on the map and try's to connect but just drops the server. it just keeps doing this loop for like 5-10 minutes. Makes no sense that the other modes like Rebirth and Plunder start right away but BR mode takes forever and sometimes won't even join a server after waiting. I can't even join a solo match because I don't feel like waiting forever to play a game. Sucks for me because I enjoy playing solo's on Battle royal 

• Administrators
15 minutes ago, Kwee said:

I'm having the same issue. It's always BR game mode that won't let me join right away but all the other modes on warzone join within 10-20 seconds. I notice when I was in geo filter when the game is looking for a match it finds low ping servers real fast on the map and try's to connect but just drops the server. it just keeps doing this loop for like 5-10 minutes. Makes no sense that the other modes like Rebirth and Plunder start right away but BR mode takes forever and sometimes won't even join a server after waiting. I can't even join a solo match because I don't feel like waiting forever to play a game. Sucks for me because I enjoy playing solo's on Battle royal 

Does this also occur without the Geo-Filter enabled / using the ISP modem/router?

45 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Does this also occur without the Geo-Filter enabled / using the ISP modem/router?

When I remove my device from Geo-filter it only takes like 2 minutes to join but the server is always a random ping from 25-70ms 

something is going on because I can pick any other mode besides BR and I join a server within seconds with a ping around 15-35ms every time.

Geo-filter is finding the best server it just won't stick. it's always a low ping server as well. Just seems strange it won't process all the way once it's been selected on geo filter. Just keeps doing a never ending loop of picking it and dropping it.

4 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Interesting, is there anything being blocked at the time? If so it may need to be allowed to let you into the game.

nothing being blocked at all. So you are suggesting to allow it once the server pops up on geo filter?

On 2/11/2022 at 10:27 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

Interesting, no need to do that, when it appears like you can get the server disable the Geo-Filter does that then allow you to connect to it?

I have been having the same problem for days.  with active geo filter it is very difficult to find matches.  sometimes it finds it and immediately after the search it starts from scratch as if it didn't want to connect to the server.  the problem is even more accentuated when I'm in a party with several friends.  if I deactivate it the search speeds up but finds games with Ping at 35 then at 70/75, very random.  i can't find a solution for now.

36 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

When the server appears to be allowed disable the Geo-Filter, does it then let you connect to the server you're trying to force?

no, unfortunately no..

On 2/9/2022 at 12:11 PM, imtired97 said:

Hi, i've an issue with the matchmaking in warzone. i've XR500 NETGEAR

I can't find matches only for caldera maps (BR CLASSIC), when i search a match,  it keeps searching and searching until the ping raise up about 300 ms and no match find.

If i search for rebirth, the search is instant and i can play flawlessly.

I did some troubleshhoot:

Reboot router and modem

update firmware

change battle net account

use geofilter and removed it

ping heatmap (never used that)

When ping goes to 300ms it means you’re shadow banned. If not cheating, it will be lifted in 7 days. 

I'm still having the same issue and used all the things recommended to fix the issue with no solution as of now. I can join Rebirth within 3 seconds with a 15-30 ping every time. it's the other game modes like BR that can take 10-15 minutes to join. Seems like I'm not the only one having this issue as I see more post about this same problem now. 

It's just showing a never ending loop of the server popping up on Geofilter , then it disappears and comes back once the server is picked up again on geofilter. It never joins the server. The server is always located in my radius as well.

10 hours ago, Kwee said:

I'm still having the same issue and used all the things recommended to fix the issue with no solution as of now. I can join Rebirth within 3 seconds with a 15-30 ping every time. it's the other game modes like BR that can take 10-15 minutes to join. Seems like I'm not the only one having this issue as I see more post about this same problem now. 

It's just showing a never ending loop of the server popping up on Geofilter , then it disappears and comes back once the server is picked up again on geofilter. It never joins the server. The server is always located in my radius as well.

Can you disable filtering mode when searching for a game on BR and see where the server is that you get connected to? Is it outside your radius and by a long way?