Router won't connect to internet

kenny Reel

On 9/26/2021 at 11:29 AM, kenny Reel said:

i would appreciate that brotha

I think it's best that we send you a replacement router and get yours back to take a look at it, because this doesn't really make sense.

Could you please send an email over to [email protected] with your original order number and a link to this thread?

4 minutes ago, Netduma Liam said:

I think it's best that we send you a replacement router and get yours back to take a look at it, because this doesn't really make sense.

Could you please send an email over to [email protected] with your original order number and a link to this thread?

Doing it now 

I appreciate all the customer support you guys do here. It makes things a lot easier whenever their is a problem knowing y’all will respond in a quickly time manner an do whatever to help as a customer that will always make me wanna buy future products as well

4 minutes ago, kenny Reel said:

I appreciate all the customer support you guys do here. It makes things a lot easier whenever their is a problem knowing y’all will respond in a quickly time manner an do whatever to help as a customer that will always make me wanna buy future products as well

No problem at all, thanks for your support and patience throughout troubleshooting! 

• Administrators
10 minutes ago, kenny Reel said:

Got my replacement just now. That was the fastest shipping I’ve ever seen internationally lmao

It was lucky you were able to email yesterday before we hit the shipment cutoff so we were able to prepare it within hours. We do our best to ship as fast as possible 1-2 working days worldwide mostly! Let us know how you get on with the new unit!

5 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

It was lucky you were able to email yesterday before we hit the shipment cutoff so we were able to prepare it within hours. We do our best to ship as fast as possible 1-2 working days worldwide mostly! Let us know how you get on with the new unit!

I literally got it in a day that’s crazy lol I got it faster from the UK then I get stuff from Cali in my own country lmao. An I’m gonna hook it up here in a little bit I’ll let u know 

4 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Click WAN Setup then skip through it so you can go through to the interface. Then reboot the modem and it should prompt the R2 to get a connection after that. We don't do support like that as we're still a small company

i already did that brotha