Warzone Lag - The usual Shoot first die first

On 9/2/2021 at 1:00 PM, Piplowe said:

I agree with you there Fraser it wont work for everyone, just trying to work with what i've got.
My ISP (Sky) wont investigate further if I'm within their acceptable service limits.  They do not guarantee upload speeds so I'm assuming that also has a knock on affect to latency and prioritisation on their side.  

I've tested the link above before and had no joy, the only way I've managed to get some consistency is by bringing my upload loaded latency down via the MTU on netduma
Interestingly, if I just change the MTU on the playstation and not the netduma, I cannot join any games in warzone.  

When you changed your mtu did you just change it on the router and left your ps5 mtu at 1500?

31 minutes ago, Fuzy said:

Stop with the MTU guys, it's wind!

Ok so what suggestion do you have that i can try to fix this? My ping on the geofilter is always between 25-35ms. 450mb down and 50up. I run the connection tests and i get A+ in all 3. I still get the shoot first die first.

On 1/24/2022 at 11:35 PM, fabigas said:

why u change mtu in netduma? u can change it on playstation or xbox as well. So just the console is involved and Not other Things like netflix 

you guys have a big huge miss understanding on MTU,

You can not change the MTU value on xbox it has to be done on the router side and unfortunately changing the mtu values under the wan settings for the DUMAos on the R2 do nothing for online gaming, NETduma team needs to fixe this or add MTU back to LAN like they had on both sides on the original R1

ON PS and PC change the values on the device its self when you play but remember to put them back when file sharing downloading or streaming

9 minutes ago, AlexType-R said:

Ok so what suggestion do you have that i can try to fix this? My ping on the geofilter is always between 25-35ms. 450mb down and 50up. I run the connection tests and i get A+ in all 3. I still get the shoot first die first.

Unfortunately, there is no miracle solution! You can keep trying everything from here to there. The only advice I have to give you is to play!