Hybrid VPN is leaking real IP

JoshTheLuz

Hi. Please make sure that you input the vpn service/s dns address into the router also. This will stop any leaks. This should be done on ANY router when using a vpn service.

On 7/17/2021 at 10:30 PM, BIG__DOG said:

Hi. Please make sure that you input the vpn service/s dns address into the router also. This will stop any leaks. This should be done on ANY router when using a vpn service.

i didnt do that because honestly i couldnt find the dns for hide my ass (if you have emm will be much apreciated) but i did solve it basically i just disabled ipv6 and the problem is gone with ipv6 disabled the vpn doesnt leak my real location (still some american dns) if you will be so kind to send me the hide my ass dns this could solve completely the leak...

10 minutes ago, JoshTheLuz said:

i didnt do that because honestly i couldnt find the dns for hide my ass (if you have emm will be much apreciated) but i did solve it basically i just disabled ipv6 and the problem is gone with ipv6 disabled the vpn doesnt leak my real location (still some american dns) if you will be so kind to send me the hide my ass dns this could solve completely the leak...

Ah OK nice, good work! We're actually working on a fix for this so that'll be resolved in the next firmware!

You should be able to use any DNS server for the location you're VPNing too and that should work fine.