Geo filter not working

You need to provide step by step very very clear instructions on how to use your router.  So far it is just a waste of money.  The concept seems great but your product fails to deliver.  Providing no phone support and making your customers chat back and forth having you ask a single task question makes the back and forth very very frustrating as if you are hoping we just go away and give up.  Seems like the new business model these days.

image.thumb.png.8739926272db48f3e1bb3494b1d74264.pngEvery time a server appears in my area, I allow it.  But I can never connect to them.  What is the point of "allowing" servers if you can not select them.  Even in heat map.  You can make "list" in the heat map....whats the point of making that list if you can not instruct the router to only connect to servers in your list or allowed files?

Just now, [email protected] said:

image.thumb.png.8739926272db48f3e1bb3494b1d74264.pngEvery time a server appears in my area, I allow it.  But I can never connect to them.  What is the point of "allowing" servers if you can not select them.  Even in heat map.  You can make "list" in the heat map....whats the point of making that list if you can not instruct the router to only connect to servers in your list or allowed files?

Can you make a new post and complain there because you keep ping me and it’s getting incredibly annoying please and thanks have a wonderful rest of your night 

4 hours ago, [email protected] said:

Isn't the point of denying a server so that you will not be connected to it?  I always have to have my laptop open so I can make sure i am not being connected to a server I have already denied.

Please keep your posts to just one post and not spread out across multiple, it's impossible to follow.

I can see you've got Ping Assist set to 25, set that to zero for now.

If you live in the US and you're getting 150ms ping to another server in the US, that would suggest a problem. Are you using a VPN? If so disable it and try again.

If that still hasn't helped, create a new topic in this sub-forum describing your issue in as much detail as possible in a single post. While the symptoms of the problem may be the same, we cannot troubleshoot with two different users at the same time in the same post. Create your own topic and we will provide you with support focused around you and your issue.

I Do not know what VPN is....with all the images I included and details...you still ask for more details.  How about you attempt to answer one of my questions and how about you try and provide the same amount of detail I have provided.  And I did make a new sub topic and post....you guys have yet to answer.....sorry Ryan....they have only replied to me here on yours...not the new one I made.

On 5/17/2022 at 3:22 AM, Netduma Liam said:

Please keep your posts to just one post and not spread out across multiple, it's impossible to follow.

I can see you've got Ping Assist set to 25, set that to zero for now.

If you live in the US and you're getting 150ms ping to another server in the US, that would suggest a problem. Are you using a VPN? If so disable it and try again.

If that still hasn't helped, create a new topic in this sub-forum describing your issue in as much detail as possible in a single post. While the symptoms of the problem may be the same, we cannot troubleshoot with two different users at the same time in the same post. Create your own topic and we will provide you with support focused around you and your issue.

• Administrators
9 hours ago, [email protected] said:

I Do not know what VPN is....with all the images I included and details...you still ask for more details.  How about you attempt to answer one of my questions and how about you try and provide the same amount of detail I have provided.  And I did make a new sub topic and post....you guys have yet to answer.....sorry Ryan....they have only replied to me here on yours...not the new one I made.

We did reply to your new topic, you only replied to it at the same time as making this post, we can continue there, thanks. 

• 1 month later...

I have the same issue with Geo Filter on my PS5. Warzone keeps connecting me to my closest server in Netherlands. I have tried million different things to get it working. 

I have found a strange workaround. When I turn on HybridVPN the Geo Filter suddenly starts working exactly like it should. See screenshot. 

So there seems like there is a bug in your firmware. When I disable HybridVPN the issue is also back.  

I use a XR500 with 2.3.2.134 firmware

Screenshot_20220716-085935.png

Screenshot_20220716-085948.png

Screenshot_20220715-215606.png

Screenshot_20220715-201121.png