Geo filter not working

Geo filter isn’t working on my Xbox series X but it works on my Xbox one X with auto ping any idea I’m confused and tried it in two different games all it does is show this severe and it doesn’t show ant information on auto ping

73919ABD-77F8-4925-A912-33EB32359A72.jpeg

O sorry I was just saying I have auto ping on, the Geo filter isn’t work because I loaded in a game and get no info and I don’t think my settings are working ether, this me in a game no info so incredibly confused 

22473C1D-18CC-4973-BE97-2167A1A23371.jpeg

• Administrators

Try this:

1. Quit the game back to console dashboard
  2. Remove device from the Geo-Filter
  3. Resync the cloud
  4. Re-add the device to the Geo-Filter
  5. Set up your settings
  6. Wait 2 minutes
  7. Boot up the game

Then see if it works

• Administrators

That might still be the X, Spectating Mode still shows connections but won't be filtering, if you disabled while on the game it may not have applied right away. Could you give the router a factory reset please, see if the error then goes away and whether the series X then works?

• Administrators

Click the 3 dots in the top right of the interface and you can factory reset from there. Alternatively, hold the reset button in the back of the router for 30 seconds, release then wait 2 minutes before accessing

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for the long delayed reply but I’ve been incredibly busy with family bs but besides that thing I found out You can’t factory reset the XR1000 router from the interface also I did a factory reset and Geo filter still isn’t work with my Series X for destiny 2 the only option for Destiny 2 is destiny Pc the filter use to work with my old R2 and it worked for a bit with my XR1000 then it just stopped working I’m so confused 

9F04627E-E1F4-4E3E-842F-13AB9D5C3BF8.jpeg

• Administrators

What do you mean you can't factory reset from the interface? - You can do so from Settings > Administration > Backup settings > Erase

You need to add the console to the Geo-Filter and select the manual option when prompted and it will work

O ok that good to know for future reference because i already reset like a week ago also it still doesn’t give me the location of the sever and it doesn’t give me any info on the auto ping when I’m loading into a game or when I’m in a game and I’m in Manual mode

17918F70-37D4-4D81-BFAE-61DB3284346E.jpeg

• Administrators

Do this and then it should show up properly

1. Quit the game completely
  2. Remove device from the Geo-Filter
  3. Resync the cloud
  4. Re-add the device to the Geo-Filter
  5. Set up the Geo-Filter how you like
  6. Wait 2 minutes
  7. Boot up the game