I can't access my Netduma

iMayiroKun

Hello, I hope you can help me, I have had the Netduma R1 for a long time, and likewise, I have updated it a long time, I do not remember what firmware I put on it, but it is a beta,
the problem I have, is that no matter how much I reset it and no matter how much I try with the username and password that I set, it won't let me access, 
apparently something is wrong with the username or password, although those are the ones I set, and when I do the hard reset, it remains the same, 
no Access with the default user or password, what can I do there?

• Administrators

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Sorry to hear you're having this issue. When did it first occur, was it after upgrading? If so clear your web browser cache/cookies and try admin / password as the username / password and see if that gives you access.

On 6/5/2021 at 6:12 AM, Netduma Fraser said:

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Sorry to hear you're having this issue. When did it first occur, was it after upgrading? If so clear your web browser cache/cookies and try admin / password as the username / password and see if that gives you access.

I already tried to do that, I already have time with that problem, so I left it saved for a long time, the only place where I could access the system was in the xbox console, but it has been a long time since I sold that console, then I tried it with several computers, laptops and nothing, so I saved it, now I see that there is a new update, but I can neither return it to the way it was before nor put a new update on it because of that detail of the password, I know what the username and password are, iMayiro / RMk28071986 but not like that, as I said, I already restarted it many times and it still continues with that error, I no longer know what to do with the modem, it is kept saved xD

8 hours ago, iMayiroKun said:

I already tried to do that, I already have time with that problem, so I left it saved for a long time, the only place where I could access the system was in the xbox console, but it has been a long time since I sold that console, then I tried it with several computers, laptops and nothing, so I saved it, now I see that there is a new update, but I can neither return it to the way it was before nor put a new update on it because of that detail of the password, I know what the username and password are, iMayiro / RMk28071986 but not like that, as I said, I already restarted it many times and it still continues with that error, I no longer know what to do with the modem, it is kept saved xD

How did you reset the router? When you reset it, you should be greeted with an initial setup page, not a username/password prompt.

I'd suggest holding the reset pin on the back of the R1 for at least 30 seconds. You should hear an audible 'beep' from it after this point. Then allow it a few minutes to reset and try accessing the interface from an incognito window.