NETduma discord?

Do not know if one already exist, I tried searching but couldn’t find anything active.

any chance in making one? Have duma community play together/ lobby up together warzone or multiplayer, share info and settings a little quicker and easier?

• Administrators

So we did have one a few years ago that we didn't really use. Your post has prompted me to regain access to it, it does have about 300 members in there and they do chat a little bit. The server is very basic but here is an invite for anyone who wants to join:

https://discord.gg/cWq96yx

I will also talk to marketing and see whether they want to utilize it more, we've always used it as just a little community with very little input from ourselves.

Just joined it, maybe make alot more sections one for every type of netduma router, a MP CW, WZ, and other cool games netduma caters too, highlight video section, geo filter, hybrid vpn, qos, network settings, maybe a section for streamers that show off that they use netduma. maybe a section for fellow community users that actually own a NETduma device and can prove it. options are endless here

ND.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

As much as I appreciate Forum being one place where you can find most info, still a discord server would help a lot for small queries and community to engage better and quicker.

• Administrators
14 minutes ago, Naresh said:

As much as I appreciate Forum being one place where you can find most info, still a discord server would help a lot for small queries and community to engage better and quicker.

We will look into improving the Discord and making a bit more of a community