Geofilter Down? NOT WORKING

Wayne

First I can't see ANY servers on my Geo-Filter.

I have my geofilter set to the smallest circle and 200 ping assist at the moment.

When I search for a a game it starts at 70 ping (should be connecting to lowest ping server?)

When I disable geofilter my ping starts at 11.

Even in spectate mode I can not see any servers what so ever.

Firefox.

Geo-filter doesn't ensure you're connecting to the lowest ping server by default, but it enables you to do that. Geo-filter blocks servers, it doesn't decide which server you actually connect to. It also doesn't show all available servers, it will only show you active connections i.e which server you're currently connected to. If you'd like to see all available servers, try Ping Heatmap and you'll be able to see all servers for a selected game.
Having ping assist at 200 means that you're allowing all servers, Geo-filter isn't really doing anything in this scenario.

I'd suggest setting ping assist to around 30-40 and search again, if you're still getting connected to this 70ms server, double check your Allow and Deny list to ensure you haven't manually whitelisted it.

1 hour ago, Netduma Liam said:

it will only show you active connections i.e which server you're currently connected to.

as you can see in the screenshot, im in a game and it says im not connected to any servers.

my issue is my geofilter is not showing any servers.

normally when i load the game it will show a ton of servers, or when im in a game, now it shows NOTHING.

14 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

It's possible for some reason that the server in the EU is the host somehow or that it is hiding the host behind it, did you have Auto Ping enabled and did it populate with info?

as you can see nothing auto ping, one of the screenshots im in game and the auth server doesnt even show.

irrelevant: but recently my dumaos ui has fucked up and as you can see the allow and deny is half way down the screen, when i do the pingheatmap the servers are so far down hidden not sure whats going onScreenshot_2.thumb.png.b5fb75587116df51c17397f858b899b8.png

Screenshot_1.png

• Administrators

I suspect that is probably why you're not seeing anything, give the router a reboot from the interface, then clear your browser cache/cookies and see if the page loads properly and whether you can then see the host of the game

that issue has been ongoing for sometime now (fucked up interface), however I have rebooted from the three dots>reboot, than i have cleared firefox's cache/cookies and the page is not properly working for me

just loaded into a game and this is what i got...

Untitled.png

59 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Is that an Adblocker extension that you have enabled? Could you disable it for the interface then hard reload the page and see whether it loads correctly please?

I turned off the adblocker, same issue, uninstalled the adblocker, same issue, figured hey it might be firefox, uninstalled firefox, installed google chrome, same exact issue as you can see in the screenshot.

Screenshot_1.png

• Administrators
20 minutes ago, Eduardo bastos said:

El servidor que esta en Chile ya no aparece hace varios meses en el Calor de Ping y en el GEOFILTRO,  funciona solamente cuando se activa la asistencia de ping a 50ms máximo

Si nos pudiera dar la identificación podemos agregarlo.

12 minutes ago, Wayne said:

I turned off the adblocker, same issue, uninstalled the adblocker, same issue, figured hey it might be firefox, uninstalled firefox, installed google chrome, same exact issue as you can see in the screenshot.

Screenshot_1.png

At least the Geo-Filter seems to be rendering properly now. Do this please and see if it works:

1. Quit the game/client completely - including from the System Tray
  2. Remove device from Geo-Filter
  3. Go to the Device Manager and give your PC the PlayStation device type 
  4. Re-sync cloud from Geo-Filter Map menu (if you get a too long message, wait 1 minute then refresh the page and it will have applied)
  5. Re-add the device to the Geo-Filter
  6. Setup the Geo-Filter how you like
  7. Wait 2 minutes
  8. Boot up the client/game

8 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Si nos pudiera dar la identificación podemos agregarlo.

At least the Geo-Filter seems to be rendering properly now. Do this please and see if it works:

1. Quit the game/client completely - including from the System Tray
  2. Remove device from Geo-Filter
  3. Go to the Device Manager and give your PC the PlayStation device type 
  4. Re-sync cloud from Geo-Filter Map menu (if you get a too long message, wait 1 minute then refresh the page and it will have applied)
  5. Re-add the device to the Geo-Filter
  6. Setup the Geo-Filter how you like
  7. Wait 2 minutes
  8. Boot up the client/game

playstation device type doesnt work with the hybridvpn?

you are not using filtering mode my guy, thats why... delete your device in geo filter. Change your device to a Playstation then add it back but now instead of Call of Duty PC just put Call of Duty, and enable filtering mode. That should fix the problem

30 minutes ago, Originsjuega said:

you are not using filtering mode my guy, thats why... delete your device in geo filter. Change your device to a Playstation then add it back but now instead of Call of Duty PC just put Call of Duty, and enable filtering mode. That should fix the problem

Please, you have no idea what you are talking about, I'm in spectate mode "my guy" like I said I CANNOT change to Playstation hence why I mentioned before.

A factory reset did the trick... Thank you @Netduma Fraser

• Administrators
49 minutes ago, Wayne said:

playstation device type doesnt work with the hybridvpn?

46 minutes ago, Wayne said:

i did steps 12,4,5,6,7, and 8 nothing.

i left my pc as pc.

1 minute ago, Wayne said:

Please, you have no idea what you are talking about, I'm in spectate mode "my guy" like I said I CANNOT change to Playstation hence why I mentioned before.

A factory reset did the trick... Thank you @Netduma Fraser

Ahh no it doesn't, you're using that as well then? Great to hear that!